TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry for my inactivity....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Sorry for my inactivity.... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for my inactivity....   Sorry for my inactivity.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:34 am

Ive had a lot of social life things going on l8ly and i havent ben able to stick along with the clan....i hope these problems will end quickly....u seee me on WoW but my best friend plays that and i know him in real life....im only on ther for like 60m a day.....i try as hard as i can to get on the forums......ill be on the servers l8 a night.....so...i am so very sorry,plz i know u guys r looking at me like i cant do nuthin....i can and try.....plz forgive me

~Death

PS~i will probly be inactive because of sports most of the time.....football is about to start and i will be practicing everyday for like 4 hrs.....(omg).....and I am playng baseball right now and i have games and practices right now.....so plz i will be inactive a lot and i hope i dont come back to a screaming mad clan...
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity....   Sorry for my inactivity.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:43 am

ok, this s fine.

but thier shouldn't be inactviness like this without you telling us before hand.
i have 1 question has vader or somoene told you your getting demoted or something?
becuase i wouldnt have thought you would have done this off of our own back, i would have though you woud have had a push in this direction.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity....   Sorry for my inactivity.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:59 am

no knowone has said anything to me but i will be gone a lot Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity....   Sorry for my inactivity.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for my inactivity....
Page 1 of 1