TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE!

Go down 
+4
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
Picko
Hibbert
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
8 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE! Empty
PostSubject: FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE!   FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:04 pm

Ok. I found a video on youtube telling how to get a free ps3. I thought it was fake, and i knew you needed a credit card. Well, heres the cool part: when you go to complete an offer, they will ask for yoru credit card number. Go to google and type in credit card number and you will find a Visa card number! Doesn't matter wat it is. Then, enter that in and the next day you will have your offer ocmpleted. Once it's in your account, go to the website and send them an email that says "I accidentaly ordered your product. Please clear all charges. THank you." And you will keep your offer and whoevers card number that was (if it was anyones >.<) won't be cahrged. PLease click this link: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5197499 and sign up. You then have to use the refferal link given to you and when 8 people click it (or however needed for the offer) and sign up they will send your ps3! Good luck and thanks to the poeple who do it.
Back to top Go down
Hibbert
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE!   FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:33 am

NOTHING IS FOR FREE
Everyone no1 has to give sth out for free and no company will do that. I wouldnt trust some strange website or a Youtube video. This company wont send u a PS3, they will for sure abuse with the credit card infomration of the poor guy u stole them from (because they gotta be valid to order). And there are tousthends of rewies that this system doenst work they are trying to steale credit card information. And if u use the ones from some1 else they will probably contact a lawyer.
I say it again:
NOTHING IS FOR FREE!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE!   FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:24 am

ah this is were you are wrong. The company giving out PS3s gets money for advirtising the offers sites on their own site. Therefore, when you click that link, the company advirtising pays the company you registered for. The credit card i gave was to the company that was offering me crap. And it wasn't a real credit card number. When you get enough refferals and they do the following(what i told you to do)you will be asked for a different credit card number from the website that is sending you yoru gift. You must give them the real information because you gotta pay like $5 shipping. THis is legit! Hope that clears up some information.
Back to top Go down
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE!   FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:33 pm

so its not free you have to pay shipping charges xD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE!   FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:08 pm

i know how to win up ti 500,000 in 1 dat not tllin u it involves doubleind red black and poaker
Back to top Go down
|TTU|ShOcK|DSA*R|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|ShOcK|DSA*R|

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE!   FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:47 am

thats fake!~man
Back to top Go down
blueroxy
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
blueroxy

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE!   FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:24 pm

yep thats fake
jou must never do that
gambling is also bad .
Back to top Go down
|TTU|$ant.oss|DSA'C|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|$ant.oss|DSA'C|

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE!   FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:56 pm

Reallly fake!, there's nothing free!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hands|GrU*C|
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~
|TTU|Hands|GrU*C|

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE!   FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:50 pm

Well I don't know is that fake or not but i think it's fake. I won't take the risk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE!   FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE PS3!!! NOT A SCAM! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR FREE!
Page 1 of 1