TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

|TTU|Cory|TTU|

Go down 
+7
|TTU|T|TTU|
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
11 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-15

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:50 pm

Read this cory sent it to me in Xfire

Cory,Greymoore: listeny h
Cory,Greymoore: yh*
Cory,Greymoore: ffs you have no idea
Cory,Greymoore: its got %^&* all to do with you
Cory,Greymoore: and when i do come to america in 5 month
Cory,Greymoore: your house door with be the first i knowck on
Cory,Greymoore: then you can call me a fagot
Cory,Greymoore: you %^&* little prik
Cory,Greymoore: you have no idea what happened
Cory,Greymoore: so %^&* off
|TTU|DOOM|DSA'G|: u done?
Cory,Greymoore: naa
Cory,Greymoore: got a little more left in me
Cory,Greymoore: were do you live
|TTU|DOOM|DSA'G|: yay!! =]
Cory,Greymoore: ?
Cory,Greymoore: becuase believe me
Cory,Greymoore: ill kick your face in
Cory,Greymoore: your dads face in
|TTU|DOOM|DSA'G|: fliorda
Cory,Greymoore: your grandads face in
Cory,Greymoore: your uncles face in
Cory,Greymoore: then ill rape every girl in your family
Cory,Greymoore: and i want an adress
|TTU|DOOM|DSA'G|: 48210 Go %^&* ur self Street Florda U.S.
Cory,Greymoore: ermm
Cory,Greymoore: nice
|TTU|DOOM|DSA'G|: ty
Cory,Greymoore: whats up scared
Cory,Greymoore: tell me our real adress %^&* face
|TTU|DOOM|DSA'G|: of course not
|TTU|DOOM|DSA'G|: im not scared of u
Cory,Greymoore: well tehn tale me an adress you dickhead
|TTU|DOOM|DSA'G|: u cant even walk!!!!
Cory,Greymoore: I CAN WALK
Cory,Greymoore: IT WAS ALL BULLSHIT FOOL
|TTU|DOOM|DSA'G|: realy
|TTU|DOOM|DSA'G|: cool
Cory,Greymoore: all exept im rich
|TTU|DOOM|DSA'G|: nice work
Cory,Greymoore: im shaggin leonna
Cory,Greymoore: i had caner scare
Cory,Greymoore: and i do karate,bmx,moto cross,judo,tie boxing ,boxing kick boxing ,skating and parquor
Cory,Greymoore: and cage/street fgihting tournements

^^^ he is to be KICKED FROM THE CLAN ASAP AND EVERY THAT HAS HIS XFIRE DELETE HIM BECAUSE HE CAN USE IT TO FIND OUT PERSONAL INFO ABOUT U!!!!!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-14

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:53 pm

this is utter bullshit ffs

and DOOM STFU i already left teh clan you idiot

you and helgaurd made this up ALL by your self? because you spel my last name wrong dikhead,your a bunch of totaly ass's my last name has no *e* you total novices ,if your guna do stuff like this, get it right.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:58 pm

doom this don't prove crap lol u could of typed that mayb its real mayb not but it looks as all of it was typed u could of made up stuff about it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-03-29

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:02 am

He is to be deleted permanantly, I will not have CrC in my Clan ever after what he did to me before. DOOM has seen the real side to Cory than only I had seen before when he was CrC so he thought he'd come back as Cory and worm his way back in but you should have realised Cory I'm to clever for that.

I heard from alot of people some of the things your doing and seriously you need psychiactric help no joke man, cause your quite messed up.

He is to be kicked from the Clan as of now I want nothing more to do with CrC, If any of you want to know why contact me and I'll tell you exactly what he %^&* said to me. Actually I'll say it here before he left TTU as CrC he dcided to have a go at me and told me he wished I got my Cancer Back, Ironic really Cory because you had the Cancer Scare, so remember if you do make bad karma at people your more likely to get it, VaD3rTM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan..com
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:26 am

ok i just know it may have been falsed half of it but ok hes banned so im out of it
Back to top Go down
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:50 am

hmmmm.... i knew it xD

cory = crc xD

yea i was right (again) xD

wooohooo hes out

yea i hated him

he disrespected me....
Back to top Go down
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-03-29

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:01 am

And for anyone who feels that conversation DOOM posted wasn't true well I can assure you it is, I've known CrC for a while and he is exactly like that basically a complete arse who just curses at anyone who opposes him. Also DOOM was my first ever mate in E.T and I'd trust him with my life, if u dis-trust DOOM then you dis-trust me, VaD3rTM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan..com
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-15

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:24 am

|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT| wrote:
And for anyone who feels that conversation DOOM posted wasn't true well I can assure you it is, I've known CrC for a while and he is exactly like that basically a complete arse who just curses at anyone who opposes him. Also DOOM was my first ever mate in E.T and I'd trust him with my life, if u dis-trust DOOM then you dis-trust me, VaD3rTM.

Ty Vad3r that means allot. =]

And Lego the post is real i sware on it with my life. Like Vad3r said this is how CrC acts. So if ur reading this CrC 1 %^&* off and 2 dont mess with VaD3r because DOOM is right around the corner. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:09 am

Well lol this proves how much of a fool he really is and needs to get a grip on life but at least we wont have to see him thank %^&* for that and btw u insult doom u get a hammering but if u insult vader as well then basically ur gonna damn well remember it as your last cos im not in a mood wid that as doom and especially vader are my closest friends here.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-25

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:35 am

Never like him, and that was obvious on some of my posts.
He was/is mentally unstable.

I've also told on the forum that corgy was an ttu ex-member but not sure what member was(i even had is picture).
corgy = butterfly/leonna = missy or something = ex-member.
I think he was also involve in the sniper hacker situation pirat that happen some time ago and i know he will try again so enter undercover as another clone.
It was obvious the seed for power, he did a lot of ass licking and get to much lvl from one day to another. And this is a small critic to Vad3r, but he fool a lot of ppl.
I think we lost some members because the bad influence of this guy on the clan.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:17 am

|TTU|Cory|TTU| wrote:
this is utter bullshit ffs

and DOOM STFU i already left teh clan you idiot

you and helgaurd made this up ALL by your self? because you spel my last name wrong dikhead,your a bunch of totaly ass's my last name has no *e* you total novices ,if your guna do stuff like this, get it right.

the fact that you (t) has just typed that into the message box doesn't appeal to me. normally i would ask for screenshot proof but i dont need it. i have heard endless stuff like this about corgy so i dont need proof, i know what this dickhead is like. he has drove many people out of this clan and this stops now! (if somebody does threaten you like this please don't be offended or argue back, screenshot the convo, post here and thats the last you will hear of it

anybody can type bloody words into a keyboard and use it to threaten somebody, like corgy. Corgy, you are probably a 10-year old little prepubescent noob who gets a buzz off threatening people that ur gonna beat em up and shit like that - lmao does it really make you feel hard? nobody is interested in what your keyboard has to say, your not hard, so shut your mouth kid and get a %^&* life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:17 am

lol the funny thing is i remember all the times he has went crazy on me and everyone went he is under alot of pressure i felt that all this shit about cant walking and w.e was alot of bull cause many do it for attention and i said that to doom when he told me bout corgy having bollock cancer ^_^
Back to top Go down
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-25

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:01 pm

someone with admin access to the forum PM the last cory's ip please. urgent!!!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:17 pm

lol ill drop my retarded post earlier ok
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:17 am

yes cory is not in TTU i too don t liked him Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-24

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:58 pm

well to tell u the truth i didnt like him and i think i shpwed it a little to much and i nticed he was always pickin on AAT and CUNCIL sayin how bad they did and how unactive they was and its true i m a little un active i think u will all agree but he was practically askin for admin and ive seen a little bit of corgys bad side he showed his true colour to me and i got a screen sotmn i was on my may to send it on hear but guess wt my stupid sister pulled the plug out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

|TTU|Cory|TTU| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |TTU|Cory|TTU|   |TTU|Cory|TTU| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|TTU|Cory|TTU|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTU Clan Forums :: Help Centre :: Abuse Reporting.-
Jump to: