TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

perfect-x is not so perfect

Go down 
+2
|TTU|Perfect-X|TTU|
$low
6 posters
AuthorMessage
$low
New At Forums
New At Forums

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-04

perfect-x is not so perfect Empty
PostSubject: perfect-x is not so perfect   perfect-x is not so perfect Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:55 pm

well i was talking too zamurai in TTU sniper about my ban in Trickjump what i said etc,... but then perfect-x banned me w0000t i only talked about my ban in TTU tricvkjump and they disrepsecting me too say im not worthly too be in TTU sniper server SS :

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2188196&PHPSESSID=ab85008fc0942baff2c6ffd577639d5e
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Perfect-X|TTU|
~~! Mercenary Assasin !~~

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: perfect-x is not so perfect   perfect-x is not so perfect Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:37 pm

Heh.
And I was thinking you wanted to be banned? Ow wait didn't you say that in a pm =O?
And insulting Vad in any server is not accepted Heavenguard.
Anyway you Rejoined ttu like what? 4 times already? With different names?
And be sure, that I am personally will be making sure you won't get in TTU again.

Right and after all that, I will keep you banned, and I will take a stand in this case.
In my opinion you don't deserve to be able to log into any of the TTU servers.
Good Day.

Perfect-X
Back to top Go down
$low
New At Forums
New At Forums

PostSubject: Re: perfect-x is not so perfect   perfect-x is not so perfect Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:47 pm

|TTU|Perfect-X|TTU| wrote:
Heh.
And I was thinking you wanted to be banned? Ow wait didn't you say that in a pm =O?
And insulting Vad in any server is not accepted Heavenguard.
Anyway you Rejoined ttu like what? 4 times already? With different names?
And be sure, that I am personally will be making sure you won't get in TTU again.

Right and after all that, I will keep you banned, and I will take a stand in this case.
In my opinion you don't deserve to be able to log into any of the TTU servers.
Good Day.

Perfect-X

ur blind i said i wanted too be unbanned!! and i rejoined 3 times XD heavenguard, $low, blade and u dont deserve too live why god maked u? dude

hopely u die and then i gonna shit on u

a nice shit day
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Perfect-X|TTU|

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: perfect-x is not so perfect   perfect-x is not so perfect Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:05 pm

Nah I know what I see and I know what I read...
So nah I am not blind, and now you just proved my point, thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: perfect-x is not so perfect   perfect-x is not so perfect Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:11 pm

wrote:

ur blind i said i wanted too be unbanned!! and i rejoined 3 times XD heavenguard, $low, blade and u dont deserve too live why god maked u? dude

a nice shit day

dude u aren't being in clan with an attitude like that ok so mayb sometimes perfect does some dumb stuff but u don't wish him dead and stay in clan
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
$low
New At Forums
New At Forums

PostSubject: Re: perfect-x is not so perfect   perfect-x is not so perfect Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:21 am

LegolaS|DSA'O| wrote:
wrote:

a nice shit day

dude u aren't being in clan with an attitude like that ok so mayb sometimes perfect does some dumb stuff but u don't wish him dead and stay in clan

yes i wish him dead now i have a ban
Back to top Go down
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: perfect-x is not so perfect   perfect-x is not so perfect Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:04 pm

im puttin this case for perfect and slow for sayin thatto another member an pefect just in case
Back to top Go down
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: perfect-x is not so perfect   perfect-x is not so perfect Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:28 pm

LMAO FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT xD pfft this is good old fun xD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: perfect-x is not so perfect   perfect-x is not so perfect Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:27 pm

this is just sad im quite annoyed at perfect but u insult him then u insult me and i mean this this time no joke intende cos even though he doesnt ever talk to me or give a damn hes still a friend and i watch his bk so slow or w/e your name is got a problem take it out wid me then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: perfect-x is not so perfect   perfect-x is not so perfect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

perfect-x is not so perfect
Page 1 of 1