TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished

Go down 
+4
|TTU|DrIfTz|TTU|
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
|TTU|JamesRyan|TTU|
Dev!l
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dev!l
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
Dev!l

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Empty
PostSubject: Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished   Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:20 pm

THIS litte SH!t that came on today was use hackas and then he started dising Vader and i get relly Piss of
thank god i got screenies take a look

Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Et2008071414442679pg1

Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Et2008071414443332df9
Back to top Go down
|TTU|JamesRyan|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|JamesRyan|TTU|

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished   Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:43 pm

nice catch devil. though the swearing is against the rules ill warn him if i ever see him and ban him if he keeps it up.
Back to top Go down
Dev!l
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
Dev!l

PostSubject: Re: Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished   Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:55 pm

srry it just made me SUPER MAD Cuz hes diss y VERY good Friend!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished   Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:01 pm

LOL the narb flex cant even spell pretty he putes pritty and hes talking stuff abotu out leader lol he needs to get a screw lose
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DrIfTz|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished   Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Wow, What does he have against Vad? Has He met the guy?

Damn I would be mad to Devil...

-Driftz
Back to top Go down
Dev!l
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
Dev!l

PostSubject: Re: Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished   Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:32 pm

Ty Driftz i know like Has He not Meet Vad3r Like Vad3r is the Best (i meet him thorugh my Bro Hes Relly Good Friends With my Borther and when i first Talked to vad3r He was a very Nice Guy So that guy CAN DIE
Back to top Go down
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished   Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:25 pm

its corgy xD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished   Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:46 pm

helguard dont dis i cant spell but back to the point if i c him uill give him a very big warning on ofire if he has it and then if i hear this again i will ban him on evry servr or a week
Back to top Go down
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

PostSubject: Re: Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished   Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:49 pm

is it realy corgy? lol he 1 stupid idiot wt has vad done to him sure he was kicked out of the clan but that was his own fault for sayin that to vad and that little argument or should i say big argument
Back to top Go down
Dev!l
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
Dev!l

PostSubject: Re: Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished   Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:37 pm

im Not Crogry The Felix Guy is
Back to top Go down
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

PostSubject: Re: Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished   Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:54 pm

i wasnt onabout u dev!l
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Ahmad|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|Ahmad|TTU|

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished   Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:53 am

First let me say you kicked'em

But you did and let'em talk fresh and feel like he is free
to talk what he want .

as an leader or what ever you was in lvl that make you can kick'em from the
beginning , why you didn't .

Its not just 4 vader but also someone who curse i kick after 1 warn .
always i wrrite No cross No Curse No Team Kill .

I don't know how you deal with it but i see That just 4 show ...
Back to top Go down
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished   Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:26 am

lol we banned him the other day under the name of DaDDy if you look on reorx's screenshots on xfire you will see flextime is daddy so just ban him xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished   Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some 1 Dising Vader (and hes going to be PUNSIH ) and i would let him not be punished
Page 1 of 1