*** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: *** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***   Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:16 am

Ok, I'm not going to lie me and vader are getting quite frustrated right now. Because however way you look at it, at the end of the day the attacks by lifeless noobs like cory and -n- are being assisted by members of our own. Members who can !setlevel please pay attention now.

You must all be aware that this clan is undergoing regular attacks from former "upset" members. But, you must realise that these attacks could only be carried out if the so called traitors gained admin in servers.

They gained admin because admins had set them high admin. This is ridiculous. Me and Vader have metioned this time and time and time again, so I'm going to officialy confirm - DO NOT, under any circumstances or situations whatsoever, give high admin to ANYBODY who requests it. So if a Council Member, Admin Abuse Team Member, Owner or Supreme requests high admin DO NOT give it them. It does not matter whether you assume it is them, or you are 100% sure it is them - DO NOT give them admin! Because this is how attacks are triggered - by imposters recieving high admins.

By high admin I mean by over level 7. Yes, you may set visiting admins up to level 6 if this is the case, but you must be 100% sure it is them. But no matter what your position is in the clan, you may not set anybody higher than level 7.

In addition, if Council Members, Admin Abuse Team, Owners, or Supremes ask for admin levels, irrespective of the situation, they must be banned permanently, immediatly. From now on only genuine Supremes are to set the ranks mentioned. They are to be banned if they ask because after reading this post, the important ranks in this clan are to recognise that they are not to ask other admins for admin - so if somebody does, we have to assume they are imposters.

If you do happen to get banned and you are genuine, it is your fault to for asking. However if this is the case, ask me or vader on xfire to unban you.

On the alternative, Council Members, AAT and Owners are to ask me and vader only for admin.

On the disciplinary side, if anybody DOES set anybody claiming to be an Owner, AAT, Council Member or Supreme a high level or any level at all - they will be strictly dealt with. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: *** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***   Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:22 am

understood but using xfire is a great way to bypass this to identify people etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: *** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***   Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 am

yes but the problem with xfire is not everyone has it and also not everyone has each other pfft its really annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: *** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***   Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:47 am

Yes and why they do that ? ;/

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***   Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:44 pm

im not blaming anybody here im just confirming the rule
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: *** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***   Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:00 pm

nice rule i don't think i ever set anyone above 8 though lol and that was for promotion but any case i will follow ur rules red and nice idea stealth for xfire
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: *** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***   Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:12 pm

So even if we confirm their identy via Xfire, we still can't give them levels?

If girls with big boobs work at hooters, where do girls with one leg work?
Ihop!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***

PostSubject: Re: *** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***   Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:26 pm

ok Red !

Back to top Go down
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: *** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***   Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:11 am

how high can lvl 8 player set level? i havent tried and not going to try just wanna know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***   Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:40 am

|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L| wrote:
how high can lvl 8 player set level? i havent tried and not going to try just wanna know

Back to top Go down
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: *** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***   Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:28 am

ok thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueroxy
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: *** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***   Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:34 pm

set a player to level 8 no, not even its a good friend of myn
i never will do that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***

PostSubject: Re: *** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***   Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:47 am

blueroxy you can t set xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***   

Back to top Go down

*** EVERYONE READ PLZ - SETTING LEVELS ***
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTU Clan Forums :: General Board :: Announcements-
Jump to: