TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DeAtH double clanner

Go down 
+11
Spoon
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
|TTU|Zamurai|TTU|
|TTU|Bacon|TTU|
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
|TTU|Grampa|DSA*L|
|TTU|werewolf|TTU|
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yahoowizard
New At Forums
New At Forums

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-06

DeAtH double clanner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Picko wrote:
Spoon wrote:
|TTU|Helguard|TTU| wrote:
must kick out clan if all comes to worst and to dc to fl fl is just shit and they suck big

Ok, first off, you should check first, because theres 2 deaths that i know of that are in our clan. Ones a Green Panzer Member, the other is a Red Owner. The one i see in the screenshot is probably the panzer member. Although im not sure if its him or your death. So you need to check into that before you jump to irrational decisions. Death might have been in our server under a different name.

And secondly Helguard, F U C K you, you know nothing of Frontline, and your now on my list Helguard, My list of people i would beat the shit out of if i saw them walking down the street.

1st off spoon we know its the same death cause N recruited him and also its not very clever you coming onto our forums swearing at our members and saying you are going to beat them up so please STFU cause you cant be much of a owner of FL if you have no self control

Well...I agree Spoon's comments were quite offensive, but they were just a response to Helguard's comment, who randomly decided to say "fl is just shit and they suck big." Kinda hard to just keep quiet and back down after you heard that kind of comment. I mean, I doubt there's even a single post in our forums that has anything negative against TTU...
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:00 pm

yahoo i am sorry that he said that be he is no longer in our clan so we can't do anything anymore but actually i have alot of friends in FBI and i like panzer server alot and i was offered a free invite if i ever wanted to join FBI
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
yahoowizard
New At Forums
New At Forums

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:30 pm

|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G| wrote:
yahoo i am sorry that he said that be he is no longer in our clan so we can't do anything anymore but actually i have alot of friends in FBI and i like panzer server alot and i was offered a free invite if i ever wanted to join FBI

It's all right and all, just didn't want people to go bag on Spoon and all when it was just a response to Helguard.
Back to top Go down
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:58 pm

omg people agree with red I FACKING posted about it 1st Sad lego nub Neutral and yahoo is probs spoon anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:48 pm

o %^&* u picko
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeAtH double clanner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2