TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comp Has Virus -.-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|DrIfTz|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Comp Has Virus -.- Empty
PostSubject: Comp Has Virus -.-   Comp Has Virus -.- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Omfg, I just come back from TENNIS Training and we had a little tourny at the end and I got 4 place...

Anyways on a more serious note, My comp has developed some sort of virus whilr I was gone.

My screen freezes every time I attempt to go on....Im at a friends house right now...

I downloaded xfire at his house but it doesnt let me connect to xfire its really retarted...I think I got the virus through xfire. Im very pissed off right now... My dad is getting my cousin over to try to resolve this problem.
Dont expect me to mbe on for a while since my cousin has a job and is really busy.

Hope I will be back soon,

-Driftz
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Comp Has Virus -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Has Virus -.-   Comp Has Virus -.- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:48 am

ok we w8 for u xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Comp Has Virus -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Has Virus -.-   Comp Has Virus -.- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:07 pm

gl m8
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Comp Has Virus -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Has Virus -.-   Comp Has Virus -.- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:01 am

it may not be a vorus try to defrag ur hard drive ad if that dont work tryb a system restore

btw when u start ur comp does it bleep and is it a dell comp

it should bleep 1s
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DrIfTz|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Comp Has Virus -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Has Virus -.-   Comp Has Virus -.- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:37 am

At the library now... How do I do a system restore?

And yes it does bleep in the start up

-Driftz
Back to top Go down
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Comp Has Virus -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Has Virus -.-   Comp Has Virus -.- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:26 pm

how many times does it bleep and have u defrged it if u dont know how goto my computer
rite click on ur main drive were all the stuff are installed then click properties
and the a box will come up on that box they will be a menu at the top click tools then
defragment now then another box will come up select ur drive and then near the bottom click the button defragment this will help

if not un cann try system restore but if it is a virus this will not work

first goto ur start menu
all programs

accesories
system tools
system restore then a box shall come up click next then select a date avalible to go back to then click next

if this still wont work do a full scan of ur comp to see if threres any viruses if there is that should get rid of them if it still dont work reformat ur pc

WARNING: if u reformat all will be lost evry thing an that drive and u will have to do all the drivers and all that lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comp Has Virus -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Has Virus -.-   Comp Has Virus -.- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comp Has Virus -.-
Page 1 of 1