TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA Empty
PostSubject: Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA   Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:49 pm

ok guys i have been looking around and have noticed that noone seems to be recruiting and noone seems to be posting other than the count to 100 post which is really getting on my nerves here Everyone in this scrim team was recruited due to the fact we assumed you were the best but it seems people are not doing nothing to support me atm i know u all got your problems and what have u but it seems we are at even slope which could go downhill and noone wants that i hope so please i need some support.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA   Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:37 pm

i post in count to 100 cus i can only recruit when u give me the say so otherwise i would help if needed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA   Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:41 am

cos u left dsa thats ok for u u shouldnt have to post more than others atm but lego im giving u a 7 day recruiting period starting today and ending on the 4th agust
Back to top Go down
blueroxy
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
blueroxy

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA   Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:20 pm

ok i understeand everything jou sai
i whant to do the best for dsa Wink

i hope jou know that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA   Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:35 am

thank u blueroxy its great to see people support thats why i promoted u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA   Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:31 am

i would recruit ppl if i just would see them playin, im quite busy still a couple of weeks coz of work i work about 9 - 11 hours a day as this is the most busy time in the berry farm im in (goddamn slave farm...)
Back to top Go down
blueroxy
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
blueroxy

PostSubject: Re: Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA   Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:35 am

np steath xD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA   Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:16 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blueroxy
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
blueroxy

PostSubject: Re: Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA   Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:17 pm

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA   Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:54 am

I want help too you know stealth that we talked yesterday !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA   Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:27 am

|TTU|STEALTH|TTU| wrote:
cos u left dsa thats ok for u u shouldnt have to post more than others atm but lego im giving u a 7 day recruiting period starting today and ending on the 4th agust

o $*** lol i didn't know u said that xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA   Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lack of energy at the moment is annoying to DSA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTU Clan Forums :: Scrimteam Bases :: DSA-
Jump to: