TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW SERVER

Go down 
+2
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
|TTU|RED|TTU|
6 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: NEW SERVER   NEW SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:32 am

***EDIT***: THE MOD HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM JAYMOD 2.1.7 TO JAYMOD 2.0.6 DUE TO UNEXPLAINED LOSS OF ADMIN DATA.

Hey guys, after working pretty much most of the morning, especially on those god damn admin levels (i hate jaymod 217 admin) I have finally kinda half-completed the new frag server. Yes it is Jaymod. And it was suppose to be Custom Maps. But under any circumstances the campaign cycle just didn't seem to work and it kept re-setting back to normal maps. So its gonna have to be normal maps - FOR THE TIME BEING ONLY. In the next couple of weeks I will try to get some good custom map cycle going, but bear with me and remember that I do not have access to a working computer during the week at the moment.

Name: |TTU|Euro War~Zone
Type: Jaymod 2.0.6 Frag
Recruiting Style: 5000xp then wait for recruiter, put an orange |T| before name
Campaign: Normal maps (for now / this will change)
Themes: Cool mods, endless amounts of cool game features like m97, throwing poison knives, goomba ect.

However, when I get the custom maps it will only be a map change. And possibly name change. So in official terms the server is complete and ready for action.

I need some good, reliable and responsible admins. I'm gonna need 2 recruiters, 1 co-leader and 1 leader minimum. PM me if you are interested.

Free Admin - Level 1 - EVERYONE. Level 2 - 5000xp. Level 3 - (Reserved for Allied Clan members) . Level 4 - 5000xp + tryout (recruit)

Notes: When muting, just do !mute [player] and it should hand out a 2 minute mute to the player, so no !unmute or mute duration is needed. Kick is a 5 minute temp. ban. All rules are explained in server banners.

And we need owners and donaters. Theres two types of ownership you can purchase.

For $10 monthly or save $5 and purchase a 3-month deal for just $25, you get:

An admin level ranging from level 30-40
All commands including fun commands.
Your name on server banners.
Shoutcaster

For $20 monthly or save $5 and purchase a 3-month deal for just $55, you get:

Admin level from 40 and over
All commands including fun commands.
All admin priveleges like immunity from inactivity, switch teams regardless of balance.
Your name on server banners.
Shoutcaster.
Your own personal greeting message when you enter a server.
Your admin level is your own personal admin level, with your name printed and especially made for you.
/ref password (after 1 month trial to see if you are trustworthy enough)

**With /ref and /rcon you will have to wait a certain amount of time so supremes can assess your admin behaviour before you recieve either /ref or /rcon. /ref - 1 month. /rcon - 2 months

Automatic Agreement for Owners:

Once you become an owner you automatically sign an agreement that states you will NOT under any circumstances abuse the powers or priveleges you recieve. This includes admin commands, and referee access. If you break this contract you will be demoted to a Junior Owner and fun admin commands will be taken. If you then repeat the abuse you have chose to break the contract on separate occasions after being warned and you would be kicked out of the clan and demoted - you will not recieve a refund.

If you would like to pay more than the ownership schemes above then you become a donater. Donaters get level 41. on this server and endless amounts of priveleges. Donaters do not actually participate in with the clan, this is why owners and donaters are different. Donaters can be anyone. Just people who are willing to make a positive and generous contribution towards the clan.

So if you would like to become an owner or donater, PM me right away!

Last edited by |TTU|RED|TTU| on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER   NEW SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:43 am

hmmm a little dangerous to give a donator level 50 when they're not in the clan don't you think? I mean, what have they got to lose if they abuse the admin? But, everything else is great. Hopefully the new server will bring alot of new members. What level do general owners get? 20?
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER   NEW SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:35 pm

better than VaD's xD mayb i join u m8 and gl with serv
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER   NEW SERVER Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:23 am

red u know the ownership prices what are they in british money then and im dithering on whether to join this server i wanna help out wid wf and stuff but this reminds me of g!X and stuff so and also someone needs to fix WF admin problems cos otherwise it will die out someone get on it xD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER   NEW SERVER Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:43 pm

|TTU|STEALTH|TTU| wrote:
red u know the ownership prices what are they in british money then and im dithering on whether to join this server i wanna help out wid wf and stuff but this reminds me of g!X and stuff so and also someone needs to fix WF admin problems cos otherwise it will die out someone get on it xD

$ = american dollars

American dollars are double the number of british pounds = British pounds are half the amount of American dollars. Example: $20 is £10. £30 is $60. So $20 per month = £10 per month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER   NEW SERVER Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:46 pm

and 20$ = 20€? xD
or 15€?
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER   NEW SERVER Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:57 pm

i honestly think no one but larenim knows prices of german $!ce$ xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
Hibbert
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-06

NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER   NEW SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:46 am

Thakilla wrote:
and 20$ = 20€? xD
or 15€?
13,20€ i think. But just use google. (just enter "20$ in €" in the search search box)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER   NEW SERVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW SERVER
Page 1 of 1