TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications.

Go down 
+3
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
|TTU|RED|TTU|
7 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications. Empty
PostSubject: Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications.   Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:17 am

If you are interested in becoming either a recruiter, co-leader or leader of TTU Euro War-Zone, please copy & fill out the form below. You will recieve a PM on these forums shortly after.

-------------------------------------------------

In-Game Name:
Current Rank in TTU:
Previous Clans(if any) with highest rank: [example - Clan 1 (Leader), Clan 2 (Trusted Member)
Which position you would like to take: (Recruiter, Co-Leader or Leader)
Why you want take on this position:
How active would you say you are on servers?: (Hardly Active, Fairly Active, Extremley Active)
There are two members arguring on the server in public chat. The argument is starting to become more personal and they are beginning to disrespect each other harshly. In detail, please explain how exactly you would handle this situation:

There is a name-stealer/hacker on the server. Who has been having separate spells of mutliple name changes on the server, and is stealing names from other people on the server. Name-hackers are sometimes very difficult and confusing to catch out. Do you have any tactics or ways to handle name-hackers? How would you handle this situation?:

Somebody has been reported for botting on the server. You spectate them, when spectating possible aimbotters, what do you look for as evidence to suggest the player is aimbotting?

-------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications.   Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:58 am

In-Game Name: |TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Current Rank in TTU: idk xD nobody gave me lvl xD

Previous Clans(if any) with highest rank: G!X lvl 7, ex coleader of TTU clanbase, ex recruiter of TTU NQ

Which position you would like to take: idk Razz

Why you want take on this position: wanna help TTU

How active would you say you are on servers?: Activ when i have server maps and mod (had only 5kb/sec on wf)
----------------------------------------------------------
There are two members arguring on the server in public chat. The argument is starting to become more personal and they are beginning to disrespect each other harshly. In detail, please explain how exactly you would handle this situation:

first ill warn them to stop if they dont stop ill mute them for a while (like 5 min) and if they keep disrespecting ill kick them and if they come back and disrespting ill ban them for 90 min and ill contact an owner

edit: and ill take screenshots
---------------------------------------------------------
There is a name-stealer/hacker on the server. Who has been having separate spells of mutliple name changes on the server, and is stealing names from other people on the server. Name-hackers are sometimes very difficult and confusing to catch out. Do you have any tactics or ways to handle name-hackers? How would you handle this situation?:

ill try to get his slot number and then ill ban him

edit: yea i have a tactic but my english isnt good enough ^^
----------------------------------------------------------

Somebody has been reported for botting on the server. You spectate them, when spectating possible aimbotters, what do you look for as evidence to suggest the player is aimbotting?

first ill look at his kill/headshots and then ill look if he only makes hs and if he turn arround fast (dont know how to say that xD)

like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rccmLF2e1wI&feature=related
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications.   Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:03 pm

xD $!ce$ would be good leader and gl with WF red soz for wasting a post Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
kita
New At Forums
New At Forums

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications.   Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:09 pm

In-Game Name:kita
Current Rank in TTU:umm before reset 17000 Exp 28 rank umm nickname:kita rank:18
Previous Clans(if any) with highest rank:lvl 4 admin Warfare
Which position you would like to take: Recruiter
Why you want take on this position:idk...
How active would you say you are on servers?: every day 5+ hour in day
There are two members arguring on the server in public chat. The argument is starting to become more personal and they are beginning to disrespect each other harshly. In detail, please explain how exactly you would handle this situation:im get to mute ...
Back to top Go down
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications.   Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:40 pm

Thakilla wrote:
In-Game Name: |TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Current Rank in TTU: idk xD nobody gave me lvl xD

who recruited you?
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications.   Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:45 am

himself lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications.   Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:03 pm

|T| $!ce$ is a old nubby friend that changes his ip every 5 mins xD this is his thrid time in clan xD so he wants to have fun
Back to top Go down
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications.   Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:50 am

|T| was mine idea
and lego u joined after me xD
and i dont change my ip all 5 min... i change it if u ban me xD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications.   Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:08 am

i joined after u cause i only had ET back for 1 month when i got recruited into G!X...
Back to top Go down
blueroxy
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
blueroxy

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications.   Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:03 am

when i come back i will check ther new server out because im getting a little bit crazy that nq is so slow i wil look and maiby i join the new server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications.   Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiter, Co-Leader and Leaders Applications.
Page 1 of 1