TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE

Go down 
+6
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
h34dsh0t
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
10 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Empty
PostSubject: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:27 pm

ok I MYself any many others are wondering wtf is going on wid TTU it seems nothing is happening and everyone is just dying out and the clan 2 i mean the servers are empty all the time except bots

We are miles behind other clans who even started off at the same time like gdc And FL and yes they may have noobish members but they still got members and thats where we lack atm and it needs to be sorted out for the love of the clan

The lack of support is disasterly i mean noone talks about anything like why the servers went down all of them at the same time and I know the owners and supremes are worked hard and thats kwl but i never seen them online on servers and doing stuff etc no offence guys.My xfire list has like 6 TTU names on it and thats pretty disaster for a clan which should be flowing i mean i honestly thought when this clan would start that it would overtake G!X but if anything we have grown further behind.

The forums are going scarce and the members aint flowing in at all like they used to its just the same old people posting its pointless/

Please People we need to do something or the clan will die and i dont want that its the best and i pray for all of us something Needs to be done or extinction will come come on guys heads together time.

STEALTH SENDING URGENT SOS
Back to top Go down
h34dsh0t
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:30 pm

i agree...something needs to be done.

i will help in anyway i can Smile
Back to top Go down
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:36 pm

ummmm right ^^

maybe cooler tags xD

server are offline

we need loyal members

$!ce$
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:01 pm

we have a few loyal members but we must do something to bring ppl hmm maybe new maps or something like that ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:20 am

really if theres anything i can do for ttu i will do it just tell. ttu must be saved, i will never let it go down, i pray for it. viva la TTU!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:12 am

ok stealth to answer ur question about servers the guy VaD bought them from r having something wrong with them and vad is tring to get it worked out

and yes i havn't been posting lately
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:17 am

lego look at all the reasons all the servers are empty members are leaving and noone cares anymore there is no burning desire
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm

mayb not for all xD but for me TTU is my love until i get a gf in school again Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:21 am

my summer job ended today cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
school starts in a few days and i'll have much more time for ttu now
Back to top Go down
h34dsh0t
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:35 am

cancel the payments on the servers at the moment and get some new ones, maybe put some bots on each server...boost the amount of members a bit hmm i don't know
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:27 am

all servers but eurowarzone are down wtf???
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:56 am

You guys are making a HUGE deal out of nothing! It's a slow time for TTU. The website who hosts ours servers is having problems. WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT. Stealth, you said that we are miles behind FL. That they have noobish members, but at least they have members. Answer me this: If one team has 20 good members, and another team has 100 noobish members, who is the better clan? EXACTLY. We are fine rite now. People are leaving because they think TTU is a small clan. THAT IS WHY WE ARE BETTER. If you come on TTU N/Q and see someone else as a new co-leader EVERY DAY, that's not good! We don't want that! TTU is fine right now. As for the forums, like i said, nothing big is happening. Nothing needs to be reported. Your freaking out because it's actually a normal week for TTU. Well, like 3 weeks. That is a good thing. We don't want people who got rcon hacking our servers on every week. We don't want noobish members making silly posts every day. We don't want higher admins fighting every minute. AS FOR THE MEMBERS WHO CHOOSE TO LEAVE! They never were truly a part of this clan if they think that they should leave because it's not very big. Leaving when a clan is small is the worst idea ever, because when the clan is great, you will be remembered as "The noob who left us" and won't be allowed back in. Now i know some of you had perfectly fine reasons for leaving, and this does not include you. Now i hope this clears everything up. We don't have major problems taht need sorted.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:20 am

im not gonna leave hayden but get this we dont even have 20 good members of the moment unless u can name then most of them are afk and not bothered also we seem to hardly have admins on any servers so whats the point there also the lack of communication between everyone is disturbing u know as well as the rest of the clan can see that TTU is in dark times people leaving everytime what if hayden people dont want TTU to be a small clan thats not what we wanted we are worse off that when we started now and its wrong cos there are so many hardworking players in this clan that i hate it going down the swan i spoke to couple of players and they just wanna throw in the towel and try somethign new and a couple of higer known players.Hayden u mention TTU doesnt want to have a new co leader every day but it seems in most servers we dont have any so what the hell would u say there/
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:22 am

also u point out the members who chose to leave were not truly part of clan yet remember now some of these players were here before u and only left because of the conditions we are in now
300 posts
Back to top Go down
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:36 pm

|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S| wrote:
You guys are making a HUGE deal out of nothing! It's a slow time for TTU. The website who hosts ours servers is having problems. WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT. Stealth, you said that we are miles behind FL. That they have noobish members, but at least they have members. Answer me this: If one team has 20 good members, and another team has 100 noobish members, who is the better clan? EXACTLY. We are fine rite now. People are leaving because they think TTU is a small clan. THAT IS WHY WE ARE BETTER. If you come on TTU N/Q and see someone else as a new co-leader EVERY DAY, that's not good! We don't want that! TTU is fine right now. As for the forums, like i said, nothing big is happening. Nothing needs to be reported. Your freaking out because it's actually a normal week for TTU. Well, like 3 weeks. That is a good thing. We don't want people who got rcon hacking our servers on every week. We don't want noobish members making silly posts every day. We don't want higher admins fighting every minute. AS FOR THE MEMBERS WHO CHOOSE TO LEAVE! They never were truly a part of this clan if they think that they should leave because it's not very big. Leaving when a clan is small is the worst idea ever, because when the clan is great, you will be remembered as "The noob who left us" and won't be allowed back in. Now i know some of you had perfectly fine reasons for leaving, and this does not include you. Now i hope this clears everything up. We don't have major problems taht need sorted.

nuff said

and btw, stealth dont doublepost please the "edit" button is not for show
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:51 pm

oh i couldnt care anymore ive been penalised for doubleposting well red unless u havent noticed but it seems there not many people posting and the people who are/Are probally the only players left IN TTU
Back to top Go down
bobafet
Admin
Admin
bobafet

Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:23 pm

Bravo hayden.... Bravo! BRAVO 2 FINGERS UP! YEAH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/yvespage
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:50 pm

Well Stealth, you can decide. No co-leader, or 10, with another every day. Personally, i think that we have a better clan then FL atm, just because were closer. That's what makes a good clan. Not the size. You wanna list of our good members? I'll post them here.
Vad
Red
Boba
Lego
Altair
Immortal
The number may be small, but it doesn't matter. Those people give a damn. They are here to help us. You just keep complaining because the clan isn't going up, or down. The only reason it seems to go down, is because about 98% of the people that leave are nubs. Just here for the admin. Either way, im done argueing. I know the clan is fine. Just a slow month, and people don't like that. It's like a behavior thing. They need disorder, problems, something. If they don't have it, they get bored. And look for it elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:55 pm

Well Stealth, you can decide. No co-leader, or 10, with another every day. Personally, i think that we have a better clan then FL atm, just because were closer. That's what makes a good clan. Not the size. You wanna list of our good members? I'll post them here.
Vad
Red
Boba
Lego
Altair
Immortal

1. u forgot me
2. i can pwn lego
3. i can pwn red
4. i can pwn most of them xD
5. COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE ROCKSSSSS xD
6. the end
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:56 pm

i wanna help becouse im boring on game im leader of wf but i can t do nothing on my server becouse lvls are not fixed and i don t have anything job Wink when i back from voc we need to work hard with all problems and stuff !!!! but you all can start !
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:36 pm

Thakilla wrote:
Vad
Red
Boba
Lego
Altair
Immortal

1. u forgot me
2. i can pwn lego
3. i can pwn red
4. i can pwn most of them xD
5. COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE ROCKSSSSS xD
6. the end

xD %^&* u $!ce$ in a fair fight i beat u on G!X black Razz so shove that in ur pipe and smoke ur ass xD and its not just about killing u have to do work and shit m8
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:57 am

hayden if i remember i said list 10 names and u done 5 and yes our group is small exactly which leads to inactivity like altair is on vacation atm etc.As for we have no co leader dont u think that kinda says it all we should have enough members in this clan and due to your fantastic five u named thats pretty much all of TTU right there but as we are closer then why is it that barely anyone speaks to each other unless in my case its dsa or somfing.And no hayden im not complainning cos we are not going up or down it was thanks to the players before u me vad and red that TTU even went up to start wid so dont accuse somenone who has not only been in the clan longer but understands things clearer.U mention the people who leave are newbs then how is it that the people who left did a lot for the clan anyway the names of death,Bacon,werewolf and many more in the field and they werent in it for admin they worked their way for what they had and just made some unfortunate decisions which doesnt really matter anyway cos its not about them its about us and u know as well as i do that if something isnt done soon then the clan will fall apart i mean even know the same old people post like me u lego,red,sice,altair its just not fair and u know this as well as i do.And nooone in this clan wants problems and disorder they want to fix it so they can have fun on servers wid actual players on it but thats the problem we dont have any at all and other clans may have noobish members but every clan has them if we didnt who the hell would play on our servers us lot dont exactly count as an army even though we lack in quantity and overpower in quality its not enough as nothing changes to TTU over the days and even months..............
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:06 am

Guys all what we must do now is fix problems bobafet says then he fix this problem but i don t see effect of his work ... i see only like all play other games ... omg lvls on wf are not fixed like 3 months and all players leave wf becouse they have nothing to do even me i can t do nothing even protect my server from aimbots or wh ... but we losted to much members but i belive then we can bring new loyal members just only w8 ... thats true im on vocation but i m on internet much time and im relly bored and i can t play but im alltime on forum and if someone need my help im here just pm me... i think then most players take care about himself ! Stop all cry becouse cry nothing do we must work work and work !!

TY
Altair
Back to top Go down
blueroxy
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
blueroxy

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:49 am

i really whant to help to but it will be till next thursday (the 14th) when i come back
i saw that problem last month to i whent to NQ its slow and there where only a few bots then i whent to warface only bots and nobody ok then i thought lets try trickjump there where only 2 people playing and in sniper whas also nobody
i think we have a problem with the visiters and a problem that NQ is slow
maby there aere more then only those 2 Question
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:41 am

Stealth your missing my point. Your stating all the small problems, and making them sound like it's turning into hell. We do have work to do on the servers, but it's nothing serious. As for the statement about noobs, i said MOST, and even said there are some members who left for good reasons and i give them all my respect for that. But a clan full of nubs is not better than a clan with 5 good members and 20 others. And not many members that left were ex-TTU members. As for you being in the clan longer than me, i don't think that's quite right. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you leave once, and get kicked out? I have been in the clan since the end of October/beginning of November last year, and if i have heard right, TTU started in September of last year. You weren't in the clan when i joined. But that doesn't belong here. There are no major problems with the clan. The fact that the loyal members are staying proves it. The loyal members that left had good reasons to leave, and just happened to leave when the un-loyal people left. This argument is over, therefore i am locking the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE   OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK WTF IS GOING ON HERE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTU Clan Forums :: General Board :: Announcements-
Jump to: