TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)

Go down 
+3
|TTU|Coca!n3|STU'S|
|TTU|JamesRyan|TTU|
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
7 posters

Who Is The Best???
Death
Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_lcap7%Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Stealth
Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_lcap7%Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Legolas
Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_lcap21%Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Ally
Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_lcap0%Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jebus
Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_lcap21%Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Bobafet
Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_lcap29%Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Hayden
Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_lcap0%Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ownzer
 0% [ 0 ]
Hellboy
Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_lcap14%Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
JamesRyan
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Empty
PostSubject: Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)   Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:34 pm

Post who u voted for after u have voted.....
U can not vote for urself
Plz be honest
(I did not put supremes in ther because everybody knows they r very helpful and good.....everybody wuld vote for them....its time to see wut lower class people think about other lower class people)

~DEATH
Back to top Go down
|TTU|JamesRyan|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|JamesRyan|TTU|

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)   Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:12 am

i sed boba bcuz he is very helpful to the clan, training new members and always patient. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Coca!n3|STU'S|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)   Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:30 am

I voted on Jebus, he just a really helpful player and i like him
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)   Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:26 am

-oh xD i forgot to post who i vote for Very Happy
JEBUS is very skilled he is on a lot and seems to be helping out a lot
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)   Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:18 am

i'd go with stealth or boba! i went with stealth because he helped out most with forums. XDD take me off their no one thinks im helpful i'd rather forfeit than die dead last SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad everyone hates me lol only vad,boba and red like me by my knowledge o and jamesryan so yea i think im placing dead last because over 1/2 of them never post =/ lol spammed unhappyness
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
hellboy
*w3bMast3r*
*w3bMast3r*
hellboy

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)   Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:46 am

i voted for legolas xD
becasue he is a very loyal person Very Happy
but boba is doing a great job too
Back to top Go down
Karl
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
Karl

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)   Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:27 am

i voted for Hellboy Very Happy idk why .. oh coz others aren't so helpful xD

and btw where is my name?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)   Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:56 pm

lol my name got 2 posts i love u hellboy SmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)   Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:11 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)   Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:58 am

hell boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)   Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:24 pm

WOOOT BOBA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|JamesRyan|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|JamesRyan|TTU|

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)   Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:12 am

i dont hav any votes Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)   Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is The Best Person in TTU?~?(Killing,helpful,etc.)
Page 1 of 1