TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idk is it an announcment or not...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karl
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
Karl

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Idk is it an announcment or not... Empty
PostSubject: Idk is it an announcment or not...   Idk is it an announcment or not... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:22 pm

But some guys already know that im leaving TTU... I leave coz some ppl like BlooD, who will be new owner of TJ and i cant stand it.. i already left a day ago, but then i wanted to re-join.. Now i leave for real and i wont come back.. It was a great time with u guys Wink and P.S. girls Razz . Now im gonna tnx some good mates Razz

Vad3rTM: U have been good supreme and good mate (i really hope so). We have had some problems, but i wont say them here Smile. I hope u dont gonna hate me and i hope u put Achmed or Helguard to my old spot coz they r good admins Smile

Red: U came back to TTU bout month ago? If i always have asked something, u have always answered me Wink :U r good supreme aswell and great buddy Smile

Achmed: xDDD ur so freaking funny guy from Canada Very Happy I havent got any bad words for u Very Happy ur just so helpful and good friend Very Happy i will always respect u Very Happy xDDD

Helguard: I know u didnt want me to leave, but sorry mate, i have to. U have been very loyal friend and i think every good guy whos looking good friend, needs u as friend and btw thank you very uch for that support Wink

Butterfly a.k.a. Leona: U have been in TTU for 3 days? And ur such a good matey Very Happy (honey Razz ) U help, u support and ur very kind-hearted girl and u never swear Very Happy

Larenim: Of course i cant forget u, lare Very Happy . U were very quiet when u first joined TTU Very Happy Now ur recruiter and i hope u recruite good players Razz U joined when i was in NQ still Smile So u r old member and veery good mate who can make even jokes Razz

DonaldDuck: I hated u when u went to CM! But now.. i love u! (not gey xD) U r good friends and thats good that ur from Estonia too Very Happy U remember how we talked in MSN? Very Happy we talked bout everything Very Happy Almost everything Very Happy

Hibbert: Why u said arse to me? Evil or Very Mad xD ok Jk-ing. U was very loyal member untill u made CM Wink but now.. i forgive u Razz i hope u forgive me that i muted u, kicked u and banned u Razz

Hayden: My mate Very Happy Im sorry that i said bad words to u if u unbanned Daisy Wink I was very mad atm Smile Now when ur owner, thx very much that u setted me 12 yesterday so i could ban fake lego Razz tnx for everything mate Smile

Now.. if i forgot some1, then sorry coz i watched my xfire online list and ppl who was online, they were thanked Smile

I wish good luck to all members and to whole TTU for letting me to TTU and made my staing comfortable and funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Idk is it an announcment or not...   Idk is it an announcment or not... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:41 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sad Karl, we will all miss you so much. You were so good friend and very helpful, always happy Sad I'm very sad you leave. I hope we'll continue to see you a lot on TTU. Sad
Back to top Go down
Karl
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
Karl

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Idk is it an announcment or not...   Idk is it an announcment or not... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:04 pm

we will stay friends Very Happy i hope.. Sad and yes, i will play in TTU servers, untill i join another clan, but then i try to visit u too Smile

i will be on xfire much and u can talk with me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idk is it an announcment or not...   Idk is it an announcment or not... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idk is it an announcment or not...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTU Clan Forums :: Fun Base :: Off Topic Post-
Jump to: