Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karl
***HEROE***
***HEROE***

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Idk is it an announcment or not...   Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:22 pm

But some guys already know that im leaving TTU... I leave coz some ppl like BlooD, who will be new owner of TJ and i cant stand it.. i already left a day ago, but then i wanted to re-join.. Now i leave for real and i wont come back.. It was a great time with u guys Wink and P.S. girls Razz . Now im gonna tnx some good mates Razz

Vad3rTM: U have been good supreme and good mate (i really hope so). We have had some problems, but i wont say them here Smile. I hope u dont gonna hate me and i hope u put Achmed or Helguard to my old spot coz they r good admins Smile

Red: U came back to TTU bout month ago? If i always have asked something, u have always answered me Wink :U r good supreme aswell and great buddy Smile

Achmed: xDDD ur so freaking funny guy from Canada Very Happy I havent got any bad words for u Very Happy ur just so helpful and good friend Very Happy i will always respect u Very Happy xDDD

Helguard: I know u didnt want me to leave, but sorry mate, i have to. U have been very loyal friend and i think every good guy whos looking good friend, needs u as friend and btw thank you very uch for that support Wink

Butterfly a.k.a. Leona: U have been in TTU for 3 days? And ur such a good matey Very Happy (honey Razz ) U help, u support and ur very kind-hearted girl and u never swear Very Happy

Larenim: Of course i cant forget u, lare Very Happy . U were very quiet when u first joined TTU Very Happy Now ur recruiter and i hope u recruite good players Razz U joined when i was in NQ still Smile So u r old member and veery good mate who can make even jokes Razz

DonaldDuck: I hated u when u went to CM! But now.. i love u! (not gey xD) U r good friends and thats good that ur from Estonia too Very Happy U remember how we talked in MSN? Very Happy we talked bout everything Very Happy Almost everything Very Happy

Hibbert: Why u said arse to me? Evil or Very Mad xD ok Jk-ing. U was very loyal member untill u made CM Wink but now.. i forgive u Razz i hope u forgive me that i muted u, kicked u and banned u Razz

Hayden: My mate Very Happy Im sorry that i said bad words to u if u unbanned Daisy Wink I was very mad atm Smile Now when ur owner, thx very much that u setted me 12 yesterday so i could ban fake lego Razz tnx for everything mate Smile

Now.. if i forgot some1, then sorry coz i watched my xfire online list and ppl who was online, they were thanked Smile

I wish good luck to all members and to whole TTU for letting me to TTU and made my staing comfortable and funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Idk is it an announcment or not...   Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:41 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sad Karl, we will all miss you so much. You were so good friend and very helpful, always happy Sad I'm very sad you leave. I hope we'll continue to see you a lot on TTU. Sad
Back to top Go down
Karl
***HEROE***
***HEROE***

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Idk is it an announcment or not...   Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:04 pm

we will stay friends Very Happy i hope.. Sad and yes, i will play in TTU servers, untill i join another clan, but then i try to visit u too Smile

i will be on xfire much and u can talk with me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idk is it an announcment or not...   

Back to top Go down

Idk is it an announcment or not...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTU Clan Forums :: Fun Base :: Off Topic Post-
Jump to: