TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Future Strategy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Clan Future Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Clan Future Strategy   Clan Future Strategy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:06 am

Hi,

As in life it's very important to define objectives, strategies and plans for future.
We have some issue with servers that don't have players.
What's more important for us? Quality or Quantity?
At the moment there's not enough ppl to fulfill all the servers we have and the result is that at the most part of the time they are empty which is not very good for the clan's image.
My suggestion is to maintain only the basic servers (maybe nq / tj) ... built in the quality of them and then when we see they're always full of players then move to the next step and open one more server.
Give you opinion.

Cheers Mates,
|TTU|T|TTU|
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan Future Strategy   Clan Future Strategy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:22 am

I applaud u for helping with the clan ( witch lately not to meny ppl are ). But my only problum with this is that WarFare would be shut down. I know this would be temporary, but
all the ppl at the WarFare sever have worked to damn hard to see it shutdown. I also feel the same way for the sniper sever as it is the third least popular.It would recive the same fate.Shuting these severs down even if only for a short amout of time could have drastic messures when trying to reopen. Sort of like what WarFare is going through now.
Its a good idea mate,but i would pick QUALITY over quantity anyday.

Good work tho :]

DOOM
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Clan Future Strategy   Clan Future Strategy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:04 am

good idea but a better idea would to spread teh members equaly..for example all thos willing to come to warfare ..come join warfare simple as that.
if we spread then all sections of the clan will fulfill potential and then we could help each otehr get more members and surely more members would come if the servers are spread with equal amounts of members.

they wouldnt just go to the fulliest ttu server.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Clan Future Strategy   Clan Future Strategy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:34 am

|TTU|Corgy|TTU| wrote:
good idea but a better idea would to spread teh members equaly..for example all thos willing to come to warfare ..come join warfare simple as that.

If you have a total of 10 players if you spread them equaly...the result is 2/3 players by server...what do you do with that? Nothing.
This is not only a warfare problem...is global.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Clan Future Strategy   Clan Future Strategy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:29 pm

We do need to know the future of TTU.
TTU to me has gotten less fun since i first came.
I mean the members we had where the best when i first came like tj was
the best server along with nq.
those 2 servers were the place to be because of the members.
Now members in TTU are disrespectful and are abusing :/
TTU has changed alot
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Clan Future Strategy   Clan Future Strategy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:55 am

ttu is growing fast enough so i think we should not shut servers down, theyll fill in time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Future Strategy   Clan Future Strategy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Future Strategy
Page 1 of 1