TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+-

Go down 
+6
h34dsh0t
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
10 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-15

-+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+- Empty
PostSubject: -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+-   -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:44 am

First off,

I have some good news for all of u about WarFare. We now have 4 members total. Some of u are probualy laughing saying " we have 40 members there plans wont work ". Well, to counter that we are very happy about having four players and we are doing much better than we were a month ago.

Now to the real topic at hand: I have talked this over with Corgy and he agrees in full.
We belive the WarFare sever population problum is the complex maps that are on the the sever.
For one what we need right now is pubbers (ppl comming to play the game just to play). And most pubbers
LIKE to play on the more traditonal maps Ex. The Seewall Battery, The Gold Rush, The Fuel Dump, The Radar maps and so on... I will say that we do have these maps but, not all of them and most of the maps are complex or harder to download.

The Solution: Simple remove the complex maps add the originals ( at least for now ). Why do this? Well most
pubbers will leave if when they try to connect to the sever they have to wait 20mins for the maps to download. I would leave too. I believe if we add the originals pubbers will come to the sever because they CAN CONNECT! Now we may need to do this for two days or two weeks idk how long it will take for pubbers to start comming to the sever but i believe this will help and that we should at least give it a try. After witch if it fails or works we can slowly but surly add the more complex maps back in. Let me know what u guys think.

Thanks for reading i know its long (But IMPORTANT) ;]
DOOM
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+-   -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:59 am

yh it is kind of the maps,but i know vader wants to kee this his little pet project and sorry vader but your ideas arnt working, you should add the complex maps in when members are here ..not scare everyone away.

the maps that need to be put up are :

goldrush,supergoldrush,oasis,seawall battery,fueldump and for now ONLY these maps
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+-   -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:25 pm

The reason warefare is not popular
because really NQ is the heart of TTU then TJ
some how i dont know how we got little members on warfare
sniper started off well
along with tj and NQ
Warefare started on the wrong foot
to do this we need more attractions on warefare i would say bots it brings members to come.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+-   -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:20 am

ye the traditional maps are defo good idea due to the fact we have limited ammunition on this unlike nq and if we have original maps then more people will enjoy it
Back to top Go down
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+-   -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:08 am

but nq is more attractive for noobs... unlimited ammo, adre whore, panza, ...
Back to top Go down
h34dsh0t
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+-   -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:54 am

adren whores -.- FTL!

warfare - TTU elites!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+-   -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:24 pm

yes ;D Warfare Rules !!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+-   -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:36 pm

w00t w00t WF xD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|ShOcK|DSA*R|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|ShOcK|DSA*R|

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+-   -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:57 am

haha wf is nic but nq!!Very Happy is niccer
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+-   -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:12 am

WF=server for ownage members.....lolNQ u can shoot away until ur target is dead cuz u get unlimited ammo(dont change the settings tho lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+-   -+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-+..::::Helping WarFare::::..+-
Page 1 of 1