View user profile
taopaipai
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: tao pai pai   Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:14 pm

I was sure that you said those words?
Now I arrive at my house at night and see that I am being accused of abuse adm.
I think that someone is me playing a joke, or someone wants to be an imposter of Tao Pai Pai.
anyway my dear friend T, for the next time to make sure! listplayers, and so will know who really are hiding a travez their nicks.
Now also remember that there was a TTU that was cut because of the clan say such words as: FCK Adre, Adre is for nubs, noobs Adre whore, etc. ... and was SICES.
Although I doubt that he has been. was perhaps another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: tao pai pai   Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:11 pm

wtf tao

i wasnt online for 2 or 3 days

and im lvl 3 so i cant kick... idiot...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: tao pai pai   Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:36 am

taopaipai wrote:
I think that someone is me playing a joke, or someone wants to be an imposter of Tao Pai Pai.
anyway my dear friend T, for the next time to make sure! listplayers, and so will know who really are hiding a travez their nicks.
Now also remember that there was a TTU that was cut because of the clan say such words as: FCK Adre, Adre is for nubs, noobs Adre whore, etc. ... and was SICES.

One word. Comedy.
Yes i have sure you said those word and do those actions. You don't fool me.
It's a god excuse when someone do something wrong to tell ... "it's was not me...it's an impostor"
I'm level 7...so to kick me the person must have at least level 8 ... guess what ... you're level 8.
Have the guts so assume the things you do, don't be a coward...and don't accuse others persons.
You don't have integrity.

Sices don't have level 8 and besides is a good player...i can't kill him 5 times in a row...then 10 times in a row.
The only person that i know that get's mad after been kill is ... guess again... YOU!!!

[irony mode on]
Next time do a !listplayers, !finger players, ping IP, traceroute IP, contact ISP, contact Police to do a personal identification and DNA test. Laughing
[irony mode off]

P.S.: I'm not your friend.
P.S.2: I don't like you.

Cheers Mates,
|TTU|T|TTU|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: tao pai pai   Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:57 am

|TTU|T|TTU| wrote:
taopaipai wrote:

One word. Comedy.
Yes i have sure you said those word and do those actions. You don't fool me.
It's a god excuse when someone do something wrong to tell ... "it's was not me...it's an impostor"
I'm level 7...so to kick me the person must have at least level 8 ... guess what ... you're level 8.
Have the guts so assume the things you do, don't be a coward...and don't accuse others persons.
You don't have integrity.

Sices don't have level 8 and besides is a good player...i can't kill him 5 times in a row...then 10 times in a row.
The only person that i know that get's mad after been kill is ... guess again... YOU!!!

[irony mode on]
Next time do a !listplayers, !finger players, ping IP, traceroute IP, contact ISP, contact Police to do a personal identification and DNA test. Laughing
[irony mode off]

P.S.: I'm not your friend.
P.S.2: I don't like you.

Cheers Mates,
|TTU|T|TTU|

................................Well T u dont need to act like this.....I barely ever seee Tao on WF(my server)and i only see screenys of wut he does....i dont u guys to get into a fight also.....end of discussion....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tao pai pai   

Back to top Go down

tao pai pai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTU Clan Forums :: Help Centre :: Abuse Reporting.-
Jump to: