Go down 
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Perfect-X|TTU|
~~! Mercenary Assasin !~~

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:47 pm

Well it all started as a discussion about the ST (Scrim Teams) As you seen I said i am sorry that I started all that topic and made it rolling I said I back off and that I am sorry for all my topics and I take all my words back, Right after I posted that topic -N- posted one that tells me to (Shut the %^&* up) And then deleted it, after he saw my comment, anyway he told me to STFU on the XFIRE too (here is a proof).

Anyway after this he said he is sorry for telling me to stfu and he invited me into a (CONVO) on XFIRE, in the CONVO was |TTU|Helguard|TTU|, |TTU|-N-|TTU|, |TTU|Dropd3ad|TTU| And of course me |TTU|Perfect-X|TTU|

-N- And Dropd3ad decided to try to solve in in Xfire, in a Convo, Ok we started talking and thats how it went :
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Last Part:

Ok those are all the proofs and there is nothing else to add to what you see in this topic, for me personally that was a total disrespect, and the way they where talking was horrible, now i ask do you really want AAT member like that? that cant even talk normally that curse and disrespect their own clan members, I personally Don't.

I Really hope that the high level admins will do something about this! this should be taken care of in the hardest way possible!

|TTU|Perfect-X|TTU|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:51 pm

I am totally and i mean totally disapointed in you 2 your both high lvl admins great at your job but you cant even handle this convo with care you both was speaking to me and perfect like we was 5 year olds you are aat for god sakes your meant to know how to solve matters and **** PROBLEMS but their you both go disrespecting us for aat this is no way to speak to other admins i am seriously not happy dont know how annoyed i am with you 2. i would like this matter to be solved in a more mannered way than the way these two spoke to us

me and perfect tried to sort this matter out but as again like with scrim got thrown back in our face

if i had the power i would do something cause i wouldnt wnt aat acting like this everytime a argument goes on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=|FL|=--N-
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:27 pm

i am sorry i was out of line
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taopaipai
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:29 pm

and that is that you do not know that the clean clothes is washed at home?
if someone has a problem, talk to the person. but come to the forum to post placing multiple photos, only to acknowledge what you write by xfire.
You are looking for something with all this? think that our boss is very happy, that whenever someone has an argument, a problem with another member, is to come to the forum to accuse?
Frankly no longer think that something is very wrong already are accusing a whole, lack someone put a photo with a member breathing, to accuse xxxx member breathe!
stop the nonsense of accusations by what they say, do or show. because it is time to leave things to children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:31 pm

GROW UP FFS all you do is biker and argue and run to the server on the slgihtiest mis-hap and slgihtist wrong doing, have you ever thought of calmin down, and talking to each other in a plite manner and gettin stupid problems sorte out that way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:33 pm

ITS NOT THE CLAN WHEN ITS IN XFRE, u cant get them done for telling ou to shut up on another serer, so why the hell can yo in xfire? its s different place, its a out of TTU enviroment so jsut grow the hell up and play and act your ages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|Perfect-X|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:38 pm

Here ill add a complain on Cory too...

Thats how cory was talking to me.

|TTU|Perfect-X|TTU|

Last edited by |TTU|Perfect-X|TTU| on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taopaipai
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:40 pm

corgy your very seriously. but the issue is very deep. something is very wrong, because every time something happens to any member TTU, is the forum to post concerning their point of view, however spend in high discussions with other members and adm, because the forum is not created for accusing members versus members
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:48 pm

all this from 1 simple question after the arguement with -n- and dropdead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Dammet!.......i will deal with this fight.......and i forgot to take a screeny of Perfect getting all crazy in party he put together......hel Drop and -N- came.....but perfect went crazy and him and hel left.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|Perfect-X|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:08 pm

|TTU|DEATH|TTU| wrote:
Dammet!.......i will deal with this fight.......and i forgot to take a screeny of Perfect getting all crazy in party he put together......hel Drop and -N- came.....but perfect went crazy and him and hel left.......

Yeah you right I went all crazy, prove it with a screenshot?
Don't just make stuff up, anyway all I said in the convo with you is :
1. I Ate enough bullshit from all of you cursing me and then inviting me back and being nice
2. I said I am so pissed off that i would beat the heck out of those guy if I knew where they are
3. I said never invite me again because you ruined my life enough already

I didn't go crazy, You made me mad because you kept inviting me and trying to solve stuff you have no deal in, Or didn't even have any clue whats going on.

|TTU|Perfect-X|TTU|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:13 pm

yea he didnt get the pict where he said i was a bad aat mem. and should give it up.
just because i said i had a life

***HEROE***
***HEROE***

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:52 pm

wait a min.
wat did i do?
exept cuss when i said i was leaving and
said it will be amiricle if i dont cuss thme out and miricle came -_-
and i didnt do nuthin execpt ask when will my question be answered

:{ i feel like im being torchored by this :{

~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:07 pm

Mmm ....
I no longer think I can, it seems very strange at this point, I understand that we are all angry at many moments, that have nothing wrong except when our anger is to cause harm.
But I think there is nothing better than to leave each with its own fight.
These discussions of topics that deal with: I look at what I said! watch what you say that! I have a photo of a member and see what he says and does! observe what he says this member! look like used and abused their commands them! etc. ... etc. ...
I do discussions at the side of accusations, they are of everyday items that are always live, as discussions between members and the like.
So if they want further discussion can make 100000 post and then coming any Adm forum and cleared, because he knows delete these post? scratch
Well, not really do well because the Clan and it either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:12 pm

First of all, As AAT and council members, you should've never let an argument about a scrim team go to the point of losing a member. All of you have sacrificed alot for this clan if you can get that far, but you can't go acting like children because of a number! We need to be more mature about this. I'm not taking sides. From my point of view, nobody was right about the argument. Red is in charge of scrim teams, and it is up to him to decide who gets it. Something that goes that far over a small thing is ridiculous. Seeing us fight like this isn't wat we need right now. We are rebuilding this clan, and fighting between our most reliable members is unnaceptable. Your behavior doesn't call for being kicked from the clan, but a demotion is a possibillity. Not a nessecity. It will be up to Vad3r from here. I was good friends with N and drop, and i really hope they don't leave. Helguard is my friend too. But putting friendships aside, i still don't see anyone who is right here. I don't know alot about perfect because he is in sniper, but that doesn't mean i don't have to listen to him. I read every line of that screenshot, and there isn't a right person there. Or a wrong person. Please, next time, sort it out like adults.

If girls with big boobs work at hooters, where do girls with one leg work?
Ihop!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|ExCaLiBuR|*TFC*|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:38 am

Well this was a big mistake by -N- but whatever also, They are high admins but all do wrong things, so come on M8's just be friends and drop all that shit, ( sorry my language ). we are in same clan, That means we need to be Friends. Thats what clans are about, So just forgive each other, ( most N and Drop ) But come on m8's we are High admins, We need to be a picture for Lower admins. So drop all that disqueses and Be happy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:47 am

i didnt do nuthin =/

but got mad when he said i was a BAD AAT AND DIDNT PUT THAT IN

AND SAID I SHOULD GIVE IT UP IF I HAD A LIFE

which made me leave when he said that so i left pretty much cussing 1 TIME

***HEROE***
***HEROE***

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:40 am

My bad for wat i did man perfect helguard im sorry

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.   

Back to top Go down

Complaint against -N- and Dropd3ad.
Page 1 of 1