TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcement Sub-forum permissions & Guest Posts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibbert
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Announcement Sub-forum permissions & Guest Posts Empty
PostSubject: Announcement Sub-forum permissions & Guest Posts   Announcement Sub-forum permissions & Guest Posts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:23 pm

Well, its more a forum suggestion then a clan suggestion^^
But, i think most of the topic in the "Announcement" category dont really fit there, because in my opinion Clan announcements should just be stuff like news about new Server, the CCP or other important Stuff that level. not suggestions like Corgy likes to post them, not announcements that a admin plans to leave, not sig stuff and not Questions. Maybe to solve that problem only Administrators should have the permission (u should be able to enable that in the Admin Control Panel) to post new topics there. And maybe it should also be tought of adding a new category like "Members Announcements" or sth like that^^

Also, something should be done about those Guest posts, they are sucking to my balls. No1 wants to read stuff like "Im glad u leave" just because some asshole is to gutless to show his real name and stand to what he says. If some1 has to say something important they should register anyway.

Think about it
Hibbert

Last edited by Hibbert on Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Headline fixed)
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sub-forum permissions & Guest Posts   Announcement Sub-forum permissions & Guest Posts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:02 pm

nice idea m8
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
Hibbert
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sub-forum permissions & Guest Posts   Announcement Sub-forum permissions & Guest Posts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:14 pm

Probably not really fitting here, but i didnt want to open a new topic. I know atm TTU is going throw tuff times and everyone is busy (i guess - i dont really get to know that much stuff from here...), but i just wanted to say that maybe for a fresh start it should also be tought about the different User groups.
In the legend it shows different colours for Administrators/Council/AAT & Leaders. What i see is that Council & leaders are either Administrators or normal members. Idk if i just get that coloured name part wrong, but it would help ALOT on forums to actually use this ranks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Sub-forum permissions & Guest Posts   Announcement Sub-forum permissions & Guest Posts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement Sub-forum permissions & Guest Posts
Page 1 of 1