TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

>>>>>MASSIVE CHANGE FOR DSA<<<<<<<<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

>>>>>MASSIVE CHANGE FOR DSA<<<<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: >>>>>MASSIVE CHANGE FOR DSA<<<<<<<<   >>>>>MASSIVE CHANGE FOR DSA<<<<<<<< Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:18 am

Hey guys buckle your seatbelts cos DSA is making a massive step towards the future i have decided to split DSA INTO 3 SECTIONS-

FRAGGING
SNIPER
TJ
STEALTH
NITE

DEATH
DOOM

these 3 sections will be lead by 2 different supremes and i believe this is a step forward each section is completely run differently so the other section cant make decisions for other sections like i cant decide who is sniper leader and stuff the sniper supremes have to do that its not up to me although the scrim team is mine atm it is everyones and i want everyone to enjoy cos this is a great idea hopefully and its a step forward each section is represented idividually by their players ok so its your responsibilty the members in each section much create their own roster and own tagz and stuff not the ones i already made they dont apply to u
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

>>>>>MASSIVE CHANGE FOR DSA<<<<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>>>>MASSIVE CHANGE FOR DSA<<<<<<<<   >>>>>MASSIVE CHANGE FOR DSA<<<<<<<< Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:36 pm

great idea stealth
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0

>>>>>MASSIVE CHANGE FOR DSA<<<<<<<<
Page 1 of 1