TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY

Go down 
+3
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
|TTU|STEALTH|EAS'S|
7 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|STEALTH|EAS'S|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|EAS'S|

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-04-03

HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Empty
PostSubject: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:13 pm

Tips and Hints

- Medic Duo
Get 2 rambo medics with good SMG skills working together. Can be extremely effective, although there are a couple of problems with it: what if they both run out of ammo, and what if the rest of your team is left without any good medic? In clans you may have many medics doing this since there are so many good gunners.

- Flamer camping
You may be able to hold a chokepoint for a long time with your flamethrower. Even if it doesn't kill enemies, it may help to discourage them from going that route.

Works best with the support of teammates. A field ops to supply you with ammo, and a medic to heal you. Also that way if the enemies manage to take you out, they can use their SMGs.

The best place I've seen this done is in the supplydepot map. Battery is also a pretty good example (flame the allies when they are trying to come in thru the main entrance).

- Hiding
For example, sometimes after I take the radar parts, I go hide in the original Allied spawn until a teammate tells me it's safe to go to the truck. (Useful if the Axis are completely bombing the hell out of the truck area).

- Take control of the tank
In some cases it's better to use the tank against the enemy instead of destroying the tank. If you're worried about it, what you can do is, nade the tank until it's almost fully damaged. Then, use the tank against the enemy. If the enemy takes control of the tank again, no problem- it'll just take 1 nade to disable it.

- Don't repair the tank until it's ready to move
For example, if the tank is at a barrier, and dyno has been planted at the barrier, wait until the dyno is about to blow, and then quickly repair the tank. If you repair too early, then all that will happen is the tank will get damaged again by the time the barrier is blown. Of course, be careful- you can't wait too long or you'll get killed before you get to repair the tank at all.

- Knifing a MG
This isn't really an exploit, but it's not commonly known. You can disable a crew-served MG by knifing it many times. Shooting also works, especially if you shoot at a stationary MG with a tank MG.

- Stealing a uni as the body sinks into the ground
Most people know this by now, but it's pretty useful anyways... If you are stealing a uni and the body sinks into the ground, just continue looking down at the ground and holding the use key (F). Most of the time, you will still steal the uni.

- Take a look around while constructing!
The first times I played as an engy I focused only on the objective I was constructing, like wearing blinkers. Sure, this is necessary for repairing things like MGs. But when you build constructibles like command post, water pump or tank barrier you can watch what is going on around you while constructing. First you must focus on the constructible until the pliers-symbol appears. Then start constructing and while holding the left mouse button you can turn around while constructing. This is a big advantage, because you can see enemies earlier.

- Be productive while afk (away from keyboard)!
When you go afk a very common advice is to join the spectators. A not so well known and really awesome tip comes from TTU
"I find it's common for me to go afk, generally for about 5 minutes. During this time it is possible to be productive. What I do, is go field ops or medic. I find a covered area near the exit of my spawn but one that I'm not exposed. I put out the ammo packs or medpacks, go into my console, and type /+attack. Thus, I am constantly producing ammo or medpacks while I'm away. My team is well healed or ammo'ed, you gain XP, delay the time before anyone kicks you by (as I've found) as much as 4 times. So long as there aren't noob admins as opposed to someone who knows what you're doing it's a good idea"

- Using 2 heavy weapons
Wouldn't it be cool if you could have akimbo heavy weapons- like one panzer, one flamer... Well, that's not possible (sorry!) but what you can do is pick up weapons on the ground and then alternate. So if you have a panzer and there's an SMG on the ground, fire your panzer, then pick up the SMG for a while, then switch back to panzer, etc. As long as a weapon doesn't remain untouched on the ground for more than 30 seconds, it won't disappear.

Now, this isn't anything new. What is somewhat interesting is that you can move a weapon on the ground by repeatedly picking it up again and again. This is somewhat confusing to explain in words, so I just made a demo showing how you can move a weapon to some location. Download this demo and then switch to 3rd-person view by pressing ENTER:
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:00 pm

how much time u got on ur hands my hands would died of typing by then
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:57 am

ya omfg...y type alot stealth....it hurts my brain
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|EAS'S|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|EAS'S|

PostSubject: Re: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:17 pm

i dont know its just im bored now being on et and all gotta do something these hints rock mind
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:47 am

He didn't type that! That is the first ET guide i reffered to when i got the game!
http://velocity.lunarpages.com/tactics.html scroll down and its all there! haha nice try though stealth.
Back to top Go down
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:35 am

umm about the uniform one is if your in a clan match they will just say enemy in disguise so if i was you keep the enemy guessing and after you take the uniform run away around a corner and get rig of the uniform so it means the enmey are still looking for a cvops in disguise which is funny when they start tkin Razz just a little tip
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|EAS'S|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|EAS'S|

PostSubject: Re: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:40 am

DAMN U HAYDEN U RUINED ME U LITTLE *&^%$
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:34 pm

lol hahahahah
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

PostSubject: Re: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:14 pm

Hahaha its a good site though really. all you guys should check it out.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|EAS'S|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|EAS'S|

PostSubject: Re: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:12 am

hayden man why did u have to tell them thats really pissed me off it took me ages to find this
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Neo|STU'CS|
~~! Mercenary Assasin !~~
~~! Mercenary Assasin !~~
|TTU|Neo|STU'CS|

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:57 am

ok thanks for tips
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

PostSubject: Re: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:46 pm

Ages to find this? google enemy territory strategy guide. FIRST LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and besides, its not fair that you should get credit for something you didn't do. Don't be mad at me.
Back to top Go down
this dude
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:22 pm

my guide pwns all 5 easy steps
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:49 pm

.....wuteverrrrrrrr......lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY   HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HINTS AND TIPS EASIER WAY
Page 1 of 1