TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real dangerious hackers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Ahmad|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|Ahmad|TTU|

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Real dangerious hackers Empty
PostSubject: Real dangerious hackers   Real dangerious hackers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:18 am

Hey TTU bros
[I want to tell about 3 hackers that came on the sniper server
They played as normal for 4 minuts after that they started to get 10 kill spree
in 2 minuts and thats impossible for normal even professional player or admin whatever, they started
to curse and say that the server is suck and the admins i knew that they are cheaters .

I was with avix who have 5 lvl admin me 6 so i asked him to spec both of them
he told me that they use and its clear that they use , now i have to kick them but when
i cam to kick them they change thier names too fast to Ahmad my name and avix My mate
so its hard to kick anyone of them , so i told avix that he and me musr change our names at least
to kick them , but he ignored me he told me he that me must just spec and let them all to play and to do what
they want so i change my name because i want them to change thier names to the name i chose so i can change again my name to kick them so what i did but my mate avix ignord my idea bacause its will not work as he thought
but i did it with the 3 hackers i kicked them and they back again and i did it and kicked them , and my low lvl mate ignored a direct order and stand away when his job is to kick and so his lvl make it for him.

so what i ask for its to give us a lvl that allowed us to ban hackers and cheaters or get someone
with high lvl to stay like me on
the server 24 hours and rest 2 times in the day ...

With all respect
Taya Ahmad
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Ahmad|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|Ahmad|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Real dangerious hackers   Real dangerious hackers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:33 am

The problem solved by kicking But i hope the best of the best for this server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avix
New At Forums
New At Forums

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Real dangerious hackers   Real dangerious hackers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:23 pm

Sorry, i had not realy understand want he wanted to do, thats the reason for me not to having changed my name as Ahmad did ;-)
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Real dangerious hackers   Real dangerious hackers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:44 pm

don t ask ahmad ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|Perfect-X|TTU|
~~! Mercenary Assasin !~~
~~! Mercenary Assasin !~~

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Real dangerious hackers   Real dangerious hackers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:44 am

Well I seriously don't know what the hell are you doing with the level 6-5 admins i gave you...
Seriously if a level 6 admin cant take care of such problem then maybe he dosen't deserve to be level 6 admin!

Anyhow first of all if someone curses you use !MUTE command on him, then he stops spamming.
Second /Bind kick commands for the names they use and kick them as soon as they enter, And if they change their names you change your binds -_-
Anyway I realize that most of you have no idea how to use their admins.
Anyhow I am really disapointed that 4 level 5\6 members can't DO shit when I am not on the servers, anyway I will take care of this as soon as my pc will be back, and I think I am going to change some levels TO THE WORSE on the sniper servers.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Ahmad|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|Ahmad|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Real dangerious hackers   Real dangerious hackers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:31 am

nice and good
Back to top Go down
|TTU|*Entity*|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|*Entity*|TTU|

Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Real dangerious hackers   Real dangerious hackers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:37 am

Well i can't kick or mute someone and they won't listen to me so they just keep contineuing
if i'm alone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real dangerious hackers   Real dangerious hackers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real dangerious hackers
Page 1 of 1