TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me

Go down 
+5
|TTU|AL3X|TTU|
|TTU|ShOcK|DSA*R|
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
|TTU|Bacon|TTU|
9 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Bacon|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me Empty
PostSubject: Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me   Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:01 pm

So , i told Vader i was considering leaving,
actually.. i was just trying to give him a wake up call and see if he was actually going to TRY to keep TTU going

Good to know he told me to %^&* off the minute i told him i thought he was allowing ttu to die.
TTU= Family?
That was just a load of bullshit apparently
family dont tell eachother to %^&* off..

Bye TTU
i really hope you guys rise again

just do it without me since all i get is disrespect..

I love you guys like brothers and sisters

Bye.
:]

santa
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me   Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:15 pm

bye Wink gl
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me   Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:21 pm

dude rethink your options TTU is family those were the foundations that it was built upon vaders under pressure big pressure this time i know the reason and descretion is assured so bacon rethink it because trust me we will rise and we need a player like u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|TTU|ShOcK|DSA*R|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|ShOcK|DSA*R|

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me   Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:29 am

bye! Suspect
Back to top Go down
|TTU|AL3X|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|AL3X|TTU|

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me   Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:32 am

Bye
Back to top Go down
ReorX
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me   Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:24 pm

Alright. I would ahve to agree w/ vader. If you said TTU was gonna die and you wer ethinking about leaving, i would say "dont let the door hit you on the way out". TTU is a family. What if some1 came up and said your family wouldnt stay together, and that everyone would split up? you would get mad at that person... Vad didnt say anything innapropriate...
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me   Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:31 pm

reorx whats your xfire mate i need to speak to u
Back to top Go down
ReorX
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

PostSubject: Re: Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me   Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:54 pm

its on the xfire list, but its reorx22
Back to top Go down
Hibbert
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me   Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:38 pm

ReorX wrote:
Alright. I would ahve to agree w/ vader. If you said TTU was gonna die and you wer ethinking about leaving, i would say "dont let the door hit you on the way out". TTU is a family. What if some1 came up and said your family wouldnt stay together, and that everyone would split up? you would get mad at that person... Vad didnt say anything innapropriate...
if you will excuse me, but doesn't that mean that you disallow criticism and denie the democracy? Would you tell your brother "dont let the door hit you on the way out" if he told you that your behaviour isn't good for the family?

I am not talking about the above mentioned discussion between VaD3r and Bacon - i can image how Bacon expressed himself and an accusation is never a good start for a chat, or is it?
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me   Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:57 pm

gl bacon we didn't talk much but gl anyway
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
ReorX
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

PostSubject: Re: Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me   Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Well, i understand what your saying, but if someone told me something that I put a lot of time and effort was just going to dissappear without meaning anything, that would put a serious dent in my day.

Doesnt really amtter that much, so lets end this... plz and thx!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me   Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:41 am

bye and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me   Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving.. Great to know TTU has turned its back against me
Page 1 of 1