TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HACKING GUID... wat is that?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bobafet
Admin
Admin
bobafet

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-04-06

HACKING GUID... wat is that? Empty
PostSubject: HACKING GUID... wat is that?   HACKING GUID... wat is that? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:22 pm

When i log into server i always get this, "HACKING GUID" or something like that. I do not know how to fix it. Ive reinstalled ET, My PB is on, I changed the etkey(but not sure if i did it right).. i need help, because i cant save xp, save admin level, and it annoying the F out of me.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/yvespage
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: HACKING GUID... wat is that?   HACKING GUID... wat is that? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:17 pm

When did it start? It could be something your computer installed. For example, Windows downloaded a new Window's update on my computer and once i disconnected from Wi-fi, i couldn't reconnect. (I know this was the update because my Grandpa had the same thing on his laptop) After doing a system Restore to the day before the update, I was back on Wi-Fi. A couple weeks later a new update came out and i downloaded it and my computer was fine. Try it.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|EAS'S|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|EAS'S|

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: HACKING GUID... wat is that?   HACKING GUID... wat is that? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:00 am

try reinstalling et again it always fixes the solution or something corrupted wid et key
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HACKING GUID... wat is that?   HACKING GUID... wat is that? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Hello Boba!

I dont know if you already tried this, but write this \pb_cdkeyreg in command, it will create a new EtKey.
Back to top Go down
bobafet
Admin
Admin
bobafet

Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: HACKING GUID... wat is that?   HACKING GUID... wat is that? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:16 am

I did that also. It annoying the hell out of me and the only solution i can think of is too..... BUY A NEW DAM COMPUTER with a 45 inch plasma screen, a quad core, 8800 Geforce graphic card, the best damn Sound Card(lol dnt knw what yet), 1 terabyte harddrive, water cooling system, and that all i can think of! hehe.. that the only solution i can think of!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/yvespage
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HACKING GUID... wat is that?   HACKING GUID... wat is that? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HACKING GUID... wat is that?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTU Clan Forums :: Help Centre :: Et Support-
Jump to: