TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Going to Schedule a Scrim team Match soon!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

I'm Going to Schedule a Scrim team Match soon!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Going to Schedule a Scrim team Match soon!!!!!!   I'm Going to Schedule a Scrim team Match soon!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:15 pm

Thats right! Very soon im going to try and schedule us a scrim team match. I'll probably do it on NQ. (just lock axis and allies) So everyone can watch. If your not in GrU SHAME ON YOU lol just kidding. If your not in GrU, You can join spectators and watch. I will give more details soon. Also, I really wanna see more GrU members posting here. Anything at all, put it here!!!!! I want this Scrim team to grow. We can make it grow. I'll schedule our scrim match against another scrim team from a different clan. So If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, post them here. If you have someone who would be interested in scrimming us, Let me know. I'll try to work something out for us to pwn them Razz lol. For now though, I'll just bouce around servers until i find a worth opponent. ALSO!!!!!
On a totally different subject, GrU recruiters!!!!! I need you guys to be recruiting people. I want you to only recruit people though. GrU Supremes--- i want you guys to give people who you think deserve it, another level up. Everyone else above recruit, do the same, but don't give a level higher than your own. Nobody receives Supreme unless Another Supreme talks to me about it and thinks that the person to be appointed supreme is not only a good player, but a good leader too. I think thats it for now. Just keep posting here!!!!! I'll get back to you guys about a scrim match.
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
Back to top Go down
this dude
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Schedule a Scrim team Match soon!!!!!!   I'm Going to Schedule a Scrim team Match soon!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:54 am

JEBUS THE KILLING MACHINE IS IN!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Schedule a Scrim team Match soon!!!!!!   I'm Going to Schedule a Scrim team Match soon!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Good. I will want all the members i can find. Im going to go ST hunting this weekend. I'll be at my dad's so I won't be playing but I might be on NQ. I'll Look for scrim teams this weekend that are intersted in scrimming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Schedule a Scrim team Match soon!!!!!!   I'm Going to Schedule a Scrim team Match soon!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Going to Schedule a Scrim team Match soon!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1