TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Botter Guide Read Carefully

Go down 
+9
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
|TTU|STEALTH|EAS'S|
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
|TTU|BoB69|TTU|
this dude
bobafet
Karl
Maup
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Maup
New At Forums
New At Forums
Maup

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Botter Guide Read Carefully Empty
PostSubject: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:26 am

The one, The Only, The Best auto bot spotting guide.
Read it when u have the time!

This is a guide for admins exprerienced and noob for teaching and improving ability to spot autobots on your clan servers
we all hate autobotters on our servers theres no questioning that, but dont assume someone is autobotting just because they are
kicking your ass, ALWAYS make sure they are using one following the steps i will outline shortly, some botters will require you to use
all your knowledge to spot em, others will be caugt out by using just one or 2 steps...so here goes.

first thing i always do when i THINK someone is autobotting is to check their accuracy against their ping, generally
people with oldskool bots will have accuracies ranging from 20% up to about 35-45% depending on ping 20% would be around 200ms and up
40%+ is only really reachable with very good ping of 100ms or less, always give the person a chance to get some kills under their
belt before checking this since anyone can get kick ass accuracy with 5 kills, i tend to wait till they have 30-50 kills
(that way you know their either good or using an illegal bot)

if you still think someone is using an illegal bot after considering the above information, take a nice trip into spectator mode
(for the noobs, join spec's and type /follow into console to save clicking ur way through all the players)
in spec youll obviously be looking for the trademark 360 fov of autobots, the pros wont be using 360fov so dont just assume that cause theyre not shooting 360 degrees
that theyre not autobotting, in spec you will also be looking for really fast target jumping, which is obviously, the crosshair jumping from one enemy to another
oldskool bots do this in a very short distance around the crosshair whereas autobots will do it within whatever fov the player has his/her bot set to
so a good auto setup can possibly eliminate you spotting this, next theres the enemy recognition which for most ppl is easy to spot, autobots will ALWAYS shoot at enemies wearing
stolen uniforms, some elite oldskool botters inject a second bot to cover their own team so that they can use a bot to aim at coverts
however kills arent so frequent because this requires good instincts and knowledge of how ppl play the game since (if the rule is still in place) dual botting is not allowed on your server)

while you are speccing players try to keep an eye on the kill display thing that shows who has killed who and who gets gibbed
in here you are looking for consisten multikills, ultra kills etc a really good oldskooler can only consistently pull of multikills
(3 ppl in 3 or so seconds) autobots can consistently do ultrakills and mmmmonster kills (4-6 kills in as many seconds) also, autobots will very rarely gib a person
because once they are dead the bot will no longer lock onto them whereas a oldskool bot will stay locked on until the person is gibbed
some oldskoolers have damn good shoot timing and wont always gib bodies but once in a while the still will, just remember that autobots will not gib bodies 99% of the time

if after considering all evidence you are still unsure of someone, try asking them this sequence of questions:
what bot? (the normal question), what key do you use to open the bot menu (oldskool bot menus are as follows n7: Alt Z
ice: shift G one or 2 ice versions is shift B Iprokka: shift B skullcrusher:shift G GlHook: shift F)
autobots are: mostly F9 or insert i cant be specific as im not an autobotter
you can also ask what the layout of the bot is, not really what i would ask cause some ppl just wont answer cause it takes too long to %^&* about looking and typing plus you really need
to know all your bots very well in order to confirm or disprove what the person is saying

thanks for reading and i hope this has or will help you find the right people and make the right decision

P.S for those that read my last bot spotting guide please give me some feedback on which was better

-M Cool

Last edited by Maup on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
Karl

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:50 am

lol i didnt want to read.. Razz too long Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
Maup
New At Forums
New At Forums
Maup

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:52 am

|TTU|Menzu|TTU| wrote:
lol i didnt want to read.. Razz too long Smile

Well, u should cause its great botting guide and u could use it to get to know how autobotters work and oldskool.

-M Cool
Back to top Go down
Karl
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:53 am

Very Happy idk.. if i have more time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maup
New At Forums
New At Forums
Maup

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:16 am

|TTU|Menzu|TTU| wrote:
Very Happy idk.. if i have more time Very Happy
I edited it ther stands now read it when u have the time.^^

-M Cool
Back to top Go down
Karl
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:34 am

okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bobafet
Admin
Admin
bobafet

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Good Post Maup...!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/yvespage
this dude
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:12 pm

Nice....i wouldnt type that much XD
Back to top Go down
bobafet
Admin
Admin
bobafet

Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:42 am

But thats a guide so good one. PROPS for MAUP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/yvespage
Karl
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:20 am

ye respect Razz
Back to top Go down
|TTU|BoB69|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|BoB69|TTU|

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:34 pm

very nice
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:36 pm

Really good for newer members! i always spec someone who is continually getting headshots and shooting at me around the corner. i look for the snapping crosshairs. I'm normally wrong and just getting pwned Razz good post though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:29 pm

Nice guide man!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:36 pm

nice guide but im pretty good at spotting bots
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
|TTU|STEALTH|EAS'S|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|EAS'S|

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:05 pm

im quite good when it comes to finding botters
Back to top Go down
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:09 pm

great post but im very good at checkin 4 bots i used 2 do this thing 4 ea games
so i know when sum1 usein bot but then its a bit diffrent from ea lol

great guide by the way
Back to top Go down
|TTU|V2ikeAits|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|V2ikeAits|TTU|

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:06 pm

This guide is welll good wat else can i say
using bot isa cool to se how 10 enemy man die but it's kinda boring
well at leas i think

PS: im quite good finding botters
Back to top Go down
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:41 pm

its realy easy to see if somebody bots

but can u see if somebody wallhack xD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|AL3X|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|AL3X|TTU|

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:34 pm

that's right $!ce$
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:40 pm

thats very hard to see ...
Back to top Go down
|TTU|V2ikeAits|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|V2ikeAits|TTU|

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:21 am

1 of the way: if the wall hacker looks a wall and waits a long time an is aiming a enemy and when the wallhacker soots at him when he yust came from the othe side of the wall ?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Botter Guide Read Carefully   Botter Guide Read Carefully Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Botter Guide Read Carefully
Page 1 of 1