TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

Go down 
+3
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
7 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-14

I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!   I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:57 pm

everyone on warfare on wednesday im sorry for what i siad i was totaly out of line, im not maiing this post to re-deem myself and get myself out of trouble becuase ill take whats coming to me and i accept blame for waht i did and thier is no way of actualy putting it right becuase i shouldnt have siad it in the first place i appologise to everyone on warfare on wednesday and i hope it didnt ruin our ET friendship and i hope you accept my appologise and i hope you understand.

i will tell you exactly what i did. i said varias things, for example "FUCK YOU YOU IGNORANT BASTEREDS" and for this im sorry and for the other teerrible things i appologise.

Last edited by |TTU|Corgy|TTU| on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!   I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:59 pm

Its all good man ;]
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!   I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:05 pm

dude the main thing is you apoligised now make that the past and move on use this new day as a new leaf and remember to think be4 u say somethink
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!   I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:06 pm

ok got ya, i appologise again SORRYYYYYYYYY!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!   I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:06 pm

This is how TTU needs to start acting. Instead of being Childish, we settle it like adults and we have no problems. I'm proud seeing this in the clan.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!   I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:12 am

It's a nice attitude to assume your mistake but I think you must be punished by the rules you broke.
Members have to be an example for everybody.

Cheers Mates,
|TTU|T|TTU|
Back to top Go down
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!   I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:10 am

i think you need some chill pill corgy xD if you need to tell anyone the way you feel dont shout it out on forums or xfire or the servers tell someone

well i am always about for you so talk to me ok???
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!   I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:05 am

|TTU|T|TTU| wrote:
It's a nice attitude to assume your mistake but I think you must be punished by the rules you broke.
Members have to be an example for everybody.

Cheers Mates,
|TTU|T|TTU|

He didn't break any rules, he just lost his temper. He got angry with a few people and said some things that shouldn't have been said. He didn't admin abuse or anything. Nothing to be severely punished for. The point of this was so that he didn't stay enemies with the people he was angry with.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!   I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:13 pm

corgy that took guts to come out and apologize and that shows a true man and its a relief to see someone like u show how good ttu relli is everyone loses their temper its all about life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!   I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE IN WARFARE ON WEDNESDAY!!!!
Page 1 of 1