TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sten/Corgy Situation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

The Sten/Corgy Situation Empty
PostSubject: The Sten/Corgy Situation   The Sten/Corgy Situation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:05 am

I'm not going to attempt to persuade Sten to return to TTU, it's his decision that he left. I'm using Corgy as an example of what is unacceptable in this clan. So yes, I AM using his name as an example.

Corgy's real life friend Miss-Rachel was banned by Sten and he was frustrated because of this. He posted on the Abuse Reporting thing that Sten had abused. Everything is fine so far. And if it had stayed like this, everything would be fine and AAT would have looked into the case. Except, Corgy then went on to abuse Sten telling him that he wished Sten would die and repeatedly abusing him. He then came and talked to me and I said I would along with AAT look into the case when Corgy aplogised to Sten. Corgy's actions were unacceptable, he then replied...

[14:26] |TTU|Corgy|GrU*C|: i dont give a shit what i said
[14:26] |TTU|Corgy|GrU*C|: hes a %^&* losoer
[14:26] |TTU|Corgy|GrU*C|: dude
[14:26] |TTU|Corgy|GrU*C|: believe what you %^&* want
[14:26] |TTU|Corgy|GrU*C|: but if you get to know rachel you will kow she is the most sweetiest girl you ever met
[14:26] |TTU|Corgy|GrU*C|: so fcuk you
[14:26] Red: uve got till the end of today to apologise regardless whether he abused or not, when u aplogise AAT will look into the case
[14:27] |TTU|Corgy|GrU*C|: and teh rest of the %^&* clan
[14:27] |TTU|Corgy|GrU*C|: %^&* appologising
[14:27] |TTU|Corgy|GrU*C|: your guna listen to him ebcuae you know him form the EU server
[14:27] |TTU|Corgy|GrU*C|: so %^&* you
[14:27] |TTU|Corgy|GrU*C|: %^&* him
[14:27] Red: ur not hard shut ur mouth
[14:27] |TTU|Corgy|GrU*C|: and %^&* your stupid prik faced %^&* clan

If he had kept calm and responsibly reported the accused abuse he would have been fine, - the case would have been looked into - but he never. He took things too far.

This is a example of what members will be dismissed from the clan for. TTU recruits and trains, looks after and develops players who treat fellow members and this clan with respect, if you don't, then you know you will fail Vader's Clan Cleansing Program, and you can go to a pathetic clan where for some ridiclous reason they accept people with no respect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta

PostSubject: Re: The Sten/Corgy Situation   The Sten/Corgy Situation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:54 am

Ummmmm, this is not acceptable in our clan. Corgy did the same thing 1 week ago, he insulted some of our members, then he came and apologized. Apologize is not enough if you are going to do it again. If this member try to come back in the clan, we have to refuse him, he took the things too far. I think he should even be blaclisted for what he said to you and to the clan...
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Sten/Corgy Situation   The Sten/Corgy Situation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:44 am

Man. Corgy was such a great guy. He just had too much of a temper. I was already pissed enough that he was out for 8 months, but now he's gone from the clan... this sucks. But, it's the right thing. It needs to be done.

EDIT: Ok. Miss Rachel Is Corgy's sister. It was Corgy's sister impersonating Corgy as well. That's why "Corgy" was so angry at Rachel being baned. I hope we can work something out. Maybe that Corgy loses all of his XP and Admin. I don't want to hagve to kick him out of the clan.
Back to top Go down
taopaipai
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The Sten/Corgy Situation   The Sten/Corgy Situation Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:20 pm

If corgy is a good kid who has skills a bit temperamental, I hope it will be by age and having him go soon.
After all contributed to the clan, so that must be taken into account, but I differ on something, and the attitude is to say things, not just corgy, but any member of the clan!
if someone wants to say something rude, but this 1, 2 or 3 words, but it is time to end up with too many offensive words, words up wishing death among members.
Insurance vaderm already have an idea as to make this not happen again, on the other hand is something very wrong with the imprisonment of members, is certainly being taken very lightly recruit people very inappropriate for the clan TTU.
Surely recruiters should be put in a row and accountable to the adm already vaderm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sten/Corgy Situation   The Sten/Corgy Situation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sten/Corgy Situation
Page 1 of 1