TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

||||||||||||||What is DSA||||||||||||

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

||||||||||||||What is DSA|||||||||||| Empty
PostSubject: ||||||||||||||What is DSA||||||||||||   ||||||||||||||What is DSA|||||||||||| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:36 am

DSA is A scrim team that myself and DEATH both of TTU Warefare Founded and we are the Newest scrim team on the block we are going to make Scrim history by hopefully being very successful.
We are based in all servers so everyone can tryout(check Recruiting Rules for details).DSA stands for Deaths Skilled Assasins which hopefully the name is scary enough if not then hopefully our members will strike fear into u. Our Scrim team at the moment is going to be limited to 20 members until september 1st due the the fact that we need the best at the moment which means active and skilled and after that we will look to expand obviously.We are open to scrims against other Teams in TTU and we will look to scrim against others in ET without our TTU tags so it will show popularity of ttu skill and the scrim team obviously.
Hopefully this is a brief introduction to DSA and we hopefully look to be around for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ||||||||||||||What is DSA||||||||||||   ||||||||||||||What is DSA|||||||||||| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:57 pm

Ahhhhhhh, what i don't like in scrim teams is that we can't use adren, and i know everybody will use it anyway, that's why i left GRU.
Anyway, i hope your scrim team will be popular, good luck.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: ||||||||||||||What is DSA||||||||||||   ||||||||||||||What is DSA|||||||||||| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:55 pm

lol nice but why does death get all the popularity stealth does the work
but anyway nice idea with 20 members
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
|TTU|TrustedKiller|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: ||||||||||||||What is DSA||||||||||||   ||||||||||||||What is DSA|||||||||||| Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:53 am

hhey STEALTH I was my idea to create a scrim team , so why stand i not in the roster confused
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: ||||||||||||||What is DSA||||||||||||   ||||||||||||||What is DSA|||||||||||| Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 am

what exactly dsa means???
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: ||||||||||||||What is DSA||||||||||||   ||||||||||||||What is DSA|||||||||||| Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:34 am

bcos trust u used your initiative and didnt tell me that u were on vacation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||||||||||||||What is DSA||||||||||||   ||||||||||||||What is DSA|||||||||||| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||||||||||||||What is DSA||||||||||||
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTU Clan Forums :: Scrimteam Bases :: DSA-
Jump to: