TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month

Go down 
+6
|TTU|Leona|TTU|
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
10 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-14

I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month Empty
PostSubject: I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month   I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:23 pm

As some of you know i had news that i could have testical cancer and then i wnt to the doctors, the news was''t good.. ithadgone to a stage of spread although stil in the eirlier stages of reproduction so i have around 65-75% chance of living... i know its possability that i wont live so i want to appologise for any problems and arguments i may have cuased whilst at my place in |TTU| iwant to leave on a high so i want to say godbye to everyone and i want to appologis for any troble i may have caused.

I could be back before 3 month, it could only take 2 month, but the doctor instists it will take no more than 3 month.If i dont cme back AFTER 3 month i want you all to kow you were my cyber family and i kinda loved you all, for puting up with my behavour.

My treatment starts straight away tomorow, just now that if i dont make it i will always be here watching ver you,andtehfirst person im coming back to haunt vader is YOU*! lol cya guys good luck with your life and future and i hope you al live your life and dont spend teh rest of it on here.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month   I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:27 pm

I wish u the best u are in my prairs. Wink

u are a good leader and friend and no matter what happenes i will respect you for that and remember you. Good Luck Smile

Cya Soon.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month   I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:55 pm

kk cya mate.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month   I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:55 pm

Im really sorry to hear that man. You were such a good friend. Get well soon man. Lookin forward to pwnin ya when you get back Razz
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month   I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:19 am

gl m8
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month   I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:30 am

hold it together corgy i have helped a few people wid problems like you and the best way is ot always think happy thoughts and never look bk and regret i wish the best of u for the rest of your life i have never seen u on servers but soon i will
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Leona|TTU|
*w3bMast3r*
*w3bMast3r*

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month   I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:50 am

i came home as soon as i heared, and cory asked me to tak care of everything... and he askd me to keep forums in order or something,,, i shwoed him everything he knows and im so sorry for what hes going through.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month   I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:08 pm

cya
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|werewolf|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|werewolf|TTU|

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month   I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:52 pm

ow that will mak me sad Sad
Back to top Go down
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month   I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:05 pm

ermmmm.... werewolf Oo

he is kicked out of TTU

for disrespecting, hes crc and some other reasons xD

hes banned on all server (look at blacklist)
Back to top Go down
|TTU|ShOcK|DSA*R|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|ShOcK|DSA*R|

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month   I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:11 pm

:S ciao!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month   I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Will Be Gone For Up To 3 Month
Page 1 of 1