TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!

Go down 
+3
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
7 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-14

!**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Empty
PostSubject: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:05 pm

EDIT:

Let Me RePhrase What I Said Before Becuse It Wasnt Put Into Context.

I want to ask for:
More Active Council,
Atleast 1 AAT per Server

this could help order in servers becuase atm others people arnt exaclty as "PUT IN LINE" as they should be.
on several occasions i have been told o , STFU , go suck my momma off and Bite Me, and y personal Favourate, Suck My Liquirish Balls.

obvously you need to put in order somnoe who can help stop this.
a more active,more all aoround ood admin (not speaking formyself)
maybe i could get a trial, but maybe not, maybe somone else could get a trial, maybe not.
just think about what im saying.

Last edited by |TTU|Cory|TTU| on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:03 pm

wow....

ok this leaves me between a rock and a hard place man.

on one hand i know u would do a good job and would mangage the severs greatly.

but on another i dont think admin levels should be given unless they are earned

I will not say that you will do good or just abuse cus idk what could happen. i am very torn

in this subject. it is somerthing high admins SHOULD dicuss
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:29 pm

It's not even up to us... it's all Vad and Red's decision. They appoint AAT and Council members. If we give taht admin we will be lucky to be allowed on TTU servers, let alone be in the clan. It's not up to us Cory. It's all Vad.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:55 pm

i dont just mean myself, i mean anyone who vad/red feels could fit the role.

only a tempory job.
Back to top Go down
taopaipai
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:48 pm

Cory man, you should relax friend. should be given more time, recalls that the clan is being shaped again, sure that new members will ahy that will take over.
Back to top Go down
Hibbert
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:20 pm

Actually man ur doing a great job. At the moment.
Dont get me wrong but it actually looks a little like ur just hard working (...) to get a AAT or Council Member. I mean there is nothing really wrong with that, but im a bit afraid that u would stop working such hard when u *finally* got a AAT/Council Member. some of the now on and earlier councils seem to have that problem. (i made some experience with that stuff). Dont get me wrong, i dont want anyone to get angry here, its just something i saw hapening over and over again.
But as Hayden said its not our decition.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:11 pm

Cory a second thought would be, if you have $20 (i think its 40 pounds), just pay for next months ownership. Im sure you could mail the money to Vad if you don't have a paypal account. Then, that gives you a month of level 20 admin to sort things out and decide if you like higher admin enough to be a constant payer. But it's up to you for that. I think just pikcing someone out of the clan for council atm could be difficult as not many people show much loyalty to the clan. You however do. I think Vad should consider you for a council member. There are other members too, not many but a couple, that would be good for council.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:50 pm

thats what im doing,and its £10 pounds no 40 lol.

my maid is finding me a personal deliver'er to deliver the money in person.

an hibbert, i would NEVER stop working, the council is n opertunity for me to work HARDER not work LESS, and i would only like the have council tempory until more help is found.

When i get paid im paying, my parents take most of my money to save it for me, becuase i blow it on crap, for instance my bedroom is massive so i decided to make it bigger and buy an extenstion on my bedroom.
sothey takemy money and save it in a safe.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:54 pm

the only one who should put in line is you. dont have the condition to be council nor aat nor admin...
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:57 pm

T| why say this?

ok th reason you annoyed at me is ebcuase you TEAMKILLED me then jsut stod thier as medic and would't revive, so instead of splating you, i revived myself using command becuase it was an illite death withc shouldnt have happened.

an ebfore you killed me TEAM KILLED ME, you stood looking at me, nifed me a few times then killed me, while i was trying to get away form you.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:04 pm

ok look u two need to stop
now uve gone and messed this post up Rolling Eyes

seriously give it a break or i will Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:29 am

|TTU|Cory|TTU| wrote:
T| why say this?

Just giving my opinion as asked.
it's clear the need for power...always making for the job. Not the correct attitude as one of our rules is ... "No admin asking!"
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:32 am

"No admin Asking"
Yes, But No Admin Asking Is ule When Your Trying To eminer It Upon Yourself.
I, Am Tryng To Do This For The GoodOf The Clan, And Im Asking For It Only Tempory,
To Help.
And Thank You For Your Opinion.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:41 am

|TTU|Cory|TTU| wrote:
"No admin Asking"
Yes, But No Admin Asking Is ule When Your Trying To eminer It Upon Yourself.

That's what you're doing in a indirect way.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:44 am

exept im not, im not trying to get the admin and kep it, i kno what im doing sounds like im begging for an admin that is hgiher than my current, but ive talked to vader, and he knows it was just going to be a few days, until bobafet came back or he chose a more well, a more qualified i guess, council member.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:54 am

|TTU|Cory|TTU| wrote:
exept im not, im not trying to get the admin and kep it, i kno what im doing sounds like im begging for an admin that is hgiher than my current, but ive talked to vader, and he knows it was just going to be a few days, until bobafet came back or he chose a more well, a more qualified i guess, council member.

So...what starts as a "We need a more active AAT/Council" is now a "We need ME as an active AAT/Coucil..but hey!!!it's just temporarily" ... so its a false question.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:37 am

wth are you chatting? your jsut pissed form yesterday becuase you was wrong so dont bring that on the forums.
all your trying to achieve is to ruien me well keep trying becuase it wont happen mate,and atualy, i dont mean, we need me,i mean we need HELP, and your one of the reasons its needed, you hve a stinky attitude an you try nd make people look bad when your wrong on a subject, all becuase your an upset little baby you think you can take anger out of forums, jsut 1 thing mate, Grow Up and Get A Grip of youself.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:08 am

thats enoth stop arguing and cory ive never said 2 u stfu i actuall agreed to u that i was a bit unactive but now i fixed my pc i can come on more and kick ur ass on sniper server

but i most say its like u are begging for admin
and i do study people at this thing i go this thing that helps me reconize peoples feelings
and wt there facial expressions mean and now im studying things like msn and the way they chat next im studyin on online games so

oh and after all that id think ud be a good aat thers plenty of spaces so i think ull have 1 in the near future
Back to top Go down
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:10 am

|TTU|Cory|TTU| wrote:
wth are you chatting? your jsut pissed form yesterday becuase you was wrong so dont bring that on the forums.
all your trying to achieve is to ruien me well keep trying becuase it wont happen mate,and atualy, i dont mean, we need me,i mean we need HELP, and your one of the reasons its needed, you hve a stinky attitude an you try nd make people look bad when your wrong on a subject, all becuase your an upset little baby you think you can take anger out of forums, jsut 1 thing mate, Grow Up and Get A Grip of youself.

I think you're making some kind of confusion...
The only person who need a grip is you...you're the one who is emotional unstable and have access of anger.
Nobody ever saw me disrespecting anyone...players or member. The same thing cannot be told about you.
That's you who can't accept an opinion when it goes against your intentions.

Don't try to disperse the main question here by talking about a situation that happens yesterday...because there's no situation...but even that reveals the true you.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:30 am

listen T lets not argue if you want to alk to me lets leave it off the forums and talk to me im srue we an sort this out like dults, and leroy i knw, i wrote ths before you wrote the sorry for AFK) thing,i was jsut trying to help until you and death and others came back,sonow your back and not long until DATH comes back i hope, i won need to have council,and leeroy wasn't begging i was asking, and if you dont want me to have it, fair does i dont mind ill do my best without it, i was jsut trying to help.

befoe i wrote this, i knew what people would think, but i stil went for it to help.

T my xfire is ttucorttu if you want to talk to me and say something say it thier.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:06 am

i aid ud make a good AAT
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:44 am

Yes people understand that Cory isn't asking for admin, he's just saying that someone who is loyal and responsible needs to be appointed higher admin so they do their job. Most council members are never on actually. In the last week i've seen Helguard and Death online. That's it. Ownzer left, Jamesryan has been afk for a VERY long time, and Karl left the clan as well. We need 2 new council members and the others need to step up to the plate, or explain why they can't be active, and give someone else there position TEMPORARILY. So Jamesryan if you read this, explain to us why you are not online and then Talk to Vad about appointing someone else in your position until you get back.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:20 pm

Yes, Hayden tank you,i was struggling to word, what i wanted to say... i got confuesed and trid my hardiest to word it without making meyself look admin addict, thanks you... you have worded it perfectly and i edited mine like 20 times trying to find the right words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!   !**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!**Please Read This And Leave Opinion**!
Page 1 of 1