TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read   Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:49 am

Guys in TTU i cannot stress this enough but how come Im lacking support in TTU at the moment i kinda need some help of u guys i normally dont ask u guys for nuffin but when all i have done so far to all u guys is try to help u and explain none of u even look at dsa once let alone twice its kinda not fair i mean your all trying to help Like SAU etc and noone is even asking me how i am or do i need help like its just not fair at all.Im struggling to get members at the moment due to the disloyalty and stuff and im offering u to be part of TTU Elite with me we can go to various servers and have scrims and it will be like travelling the world etc and im getting no support here.All im saying is can at least some of u send me a pm or something and take a look at THe DSA section just even to have a look around i need some loyal friends atm.

Last edited by |TTU|STEALTH|TTU| on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read   Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:57 am

you shouldnt be running a scrim team and expecting to look for help and support from others. you chose to run it its ur job ur responsibility
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read   Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:02 am

i wanna help u stealth...

but im not in TTU xDDDDDDDD

and im muted in nq xDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read   Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:02 am

i know but surely red a scrim team is not made by one person i applied to do it bcos a few of my teamates asked me to so i took the responsiblity but now noone is answering my call and its kinda getting me down bcos when i asked u for it i had a good 10 people who were helping me but now noone is there i just need some support otherwise its impossible running a scrim team wid noone to fall bk on
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read   Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:04 am

thanks thakills ur a friend who i could always trust and one day we can be teamates again and i can have someone to rely on
Back to top Go down
|TTU|ExCaLiBuR|*TFC*|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|ExCaLiBuR|*TFC*|

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read   Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:27 am

Hes name in Game is $!ce$
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read   Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:35 am

i knwo thanks excalibur i remember him very well from g!x
Back to top Go down
taopaipai
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read   Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:52 am

and specifically what kind of help you need, because names that need help with SCRIM, but I really think that you can not do everything alone, if you're part of a SCRIM that you must be clear.
On the other hand you do not despair both friend and take it calmly and patiently. my xfire for any help you can help me is: powerlebert, as some members know, I do not have xfire staff and occupy the same as that of my brother, but what use then when my brother will allow me, I will have your own xfire the coming weeks, so I can talk seamlessly with you my dear friends
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read   Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:17 am

i need help wid recruiting and everything i just cant cope wid no help atm as all my so called friends deserted me
Back to top Go down
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read   Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:32 am

Well stealth get on xfire because I would like to organise a match with DSA v GDC at GDC's scrim server because GDC have been online in the scrim server all day and I think it would be a good oppirtunity for your scrim team to get used to scrimming or learn from it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read   Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:09 am

i can help him in scrims xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read   Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Read>>>>>>>>>DSA ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<Everyone Read
Page 1 of 1