TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Instead of tryouts (READ)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Bacon|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Instead of tryouts (READ) Empty
PostSubject: Instead of tryouts (READ)   Instead of tryouts (READ) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:54 pm

How about, instead of trying everybody out by there "skill"... We Do this..

Open applications, tell them they have to apply on the boards..

Once they submit there application, The Application moderator Posts the application in a PRIVATE board, for TTU members only...
TTU Members then VOTE on wether or not the person should be furtherly evaluated to join TTU,
Youll base your votes from what youve seen the person acheive on the server..
how much there on, there personality, and there sportsmanship.

This will make it alot better and more impartial..
Some people arent 100% good. but they would be a very good addition to TTU because they can help!

so this is a way to better the application / tryout system
Back to top Go down
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Instead of tryouts (READ)   Instead of tryouts (READ) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:21 pm

well personaly i think it is a good idea but there a a few floors (sorry for the wrong word %^&* knows how to spell the other one xD) in the plan but it can all be sorted out when it gets done now i feel recruiting people cause of there personality is something i have always done cause i dont feel this clan is ever going to be pro scrimmers or something so we me aswell have a good nice time while we are around rather then have jackass's in the clan see the thing a guy who was the leader of my team i was in on etqw said ' i would rather a team that got on well and have a good time then people who will jsut argue and cause trouble even if they are the best players ever , i dont care if we are not the best but we are all great mates thats what counts. cause you can train to become a better team skill wise but you most of the time cant train people to like each other.' xD there you go xD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Instead of tryouts (READ)   Instead of tryouts (READ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:24 am

Bacon i agree with you to an extent and the same for Picko. The members we have should be "good" memebers in the sence that they are kind and respectful to each other and the clan. But, on the other hand the game and clans are about playing so most ppl would want the best players not the nicest. My point im stating is that the tryouts (in my opion) are fine the way they are. I believe it is the recriuters job to look not just for good players but good respectful players. im not disagreeing here im just stating my opion that if we all would look for "better" ( being kinder more helpful ) memebers than we would not only have elite memebers but good members. Witch is what this clan needs! Bacon i have to congradulate you on your work on the WarFare forms you are doing a great job, and you are comming up with ideas also witch is needed. I just dont feel like we should bring ppl into the clan based on the fact that they seem good and helpful,because the last time we did that we lost 5 good members from one mainak. Who pretended to be nice. I am keeping a much tighter grip on who comes in this clan not just on WF but all our severs. I dont want to be tricked into believeing in someone and only be lied to and decived because i thought they were a good person.

But never the less you need to keep comming up with ideas and posting them!! Very Happy
The Surpemes need to read this topic as it is very important!! I believe the verdic is most vidal.

Thank you,
DOOM

p.s. this is a opion ppl^^ dont get all up in arms with me xD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|werewolf|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|werewolf|TTU|

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Instead of tryouts (READ)   Instead of tryouts (READ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:54 pm

lol doom uses alot of sentences
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Bacon|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Instead of tryouts (READ)   Instead of tryouts (READ) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:29 pm

|TTU|DOOM|TTU| wrote:
Bacon i agree with you to an extent and the same for Picko. The members we have should be "good" memebers in the sence that they are kind and respectful to each other and the clan. But, on the other hand the game and clans are about playing so most ppl would want the best players not the nicest. My point im stating is that the tryouts (in my opion) are fine the way they are. I believe it is the recriuters job to look not just for good players but good respectful players. im not disagreeing here im just stating my opion that if we all would look for "better" ( being kinder more helpful ) memebers than we would not only have elite memebers but good members. Witch is what this clan needs! Bacon i have to congradulate you on your work on the WarFare forms you are doing a great job, and you are comming up with ideas also witch is needed. I just dont feel like we should bring ppl into the clan based on the fact that they seem good and helpful,because the last time we did that we lost 5 good members from one mainak. Who pretended to be nice. I am keeping a much tighter grip on who comes in this clan not just on WF but all our severs. I dont want to be tricked into believeing in someone and only be lied to and decived because i thought they were a good person.

But never the less you need to keep comming up with ideas and posting them!! Very Happy
The Surpemes need to read this topic as it is very important!! I believe the verdic is most vidal.

Thank you,
DOOM

p.s. this is a opion ppl^^ dont get all up in arms with me xD
I Definitely understand where your comming from
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instead of tryouts (READ)   Instead of tryouts (READ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instead of tryouts (READ)
Page 1 of 1