TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc

Go down 
+6
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|
blueroxy
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

VaD3RTM
Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
RED
Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
LEGO
Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
HAYDEN
Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
DOOM
 9% [ 2 ]
ALTAIR
Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Boba
Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
STEALTH
 17% [ 4 ]
HIBBERT
Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PICKO
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc   Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:30 am

lego ur kwl enough dude in fact everyone in this clan take a lap around your local park but im afraid lego u will just have to go round the weed market for a while =]
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc   Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:29 pm

|TTU|STEALTH|TTU| wrote:
lego ur kwl enough dude in fact everyone in this clan take a lap around your local park but im afraid lego u will just have to go round the weed market for a while =]

xD u guys keep running ill keep running till i get to weed market xD its 160 miles away Gosh Damn 160 mile run someone gimme a ride in a car Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc   Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:30 pm

get a ride on the stealthmeister A TEAM VAN
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

PostSubject: Re: Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc   Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:59 pm

A Team Van i might be holy if i ride in that van

(for any of u that don't know i meant holy by getting the shit shot outta me)
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc   Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:37 am

but we got mr T hes hard
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

PostSubject: Re: Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc   Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:22 am

xD his hair will protect me Very Happy i love his hairstyle

|TTU|EVil LEGO: Smile my idea is working to my scheme

|TTU| Good LEGO: U'll never take me alive this is my mind i will place last even if its the last thing i do

|TTU|Evil lego: never u little %^&* *&^%$ i will make u get a vote mwuhahaha Twisted Evil

|TTU|Good Lego: nooooooo i will place dead last!!! Evil or Very Mad

|TTU|Evil Lego: u will place dead last!!!

i had fun Smile
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc   Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:33 am

lol xD nice story ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc   Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:54 pm

umm someone voted for me Neutral lol i was helpful before the days of me wanting to leave i helped wf by making altair leader now i think its going well but i dunno

also

Hey all xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc   Whos the person in the clan you can always talk to for help etc - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2