TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

|**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**|

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-15

|**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**| Empty
PostSubject: |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**|   |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**| Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Ok, I havent posted for a week or so ( and for me that is odd ) but, I have been watching WF looking for issues, bugs, and problums.

In the last week i have found two arrising issues that need to be quickly dealt with.

1. Admins: The WF sever was recently reset for issues I won't get into. However the admins on the sever are not fixed! Being a Councle member i dont even have basic commands like kick or mute and therefore cannot do my job (to watch over the sever) properly. Once the admins are fixed and the levels renstated then the higher members (Leaders,AAT,Councle) can do there job and give the surpremes a break.

2. Bots: Now I know that bots where just introduced to WF and im not saying that we take them away. Altho I have noticed and no joke here that they Pwn. When the best members are killed in one shot by a bot even with full health then they are just a bit too good. The bots (if possible) need to have there Accuacy decreased. If the Surpemes are unsure of where to set it then they can just take some of our best members and test there Acc then find the average Acc and set the bots there.

These issues need to be adressed and fixed.
I can help out of WF but not if i dont have admin and if I am being pwned but BOTS!!

Please Surpremes try to do something about this^. I havent had admin for allmost two weeks and i have kept silent but i dont want to bother Surpemes and owners for small issues like botting.

Ty for Reading i hope when these issues are fixed that WF like the rest of the clan can start anew!!

DOOM
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DrIfTz|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**|   |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**| Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:21 am

Agreed with the ACC for bots its way to good. And yes it must be hard to control the server w/o the proper commands.

Good Post Doom
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Bacon|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**|   |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**| Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:11 pm

It seems like no one cares about WF..
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**|   |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**| Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:40 am

well i have been a long time without lvl. i left nq to come to wf but i still got no lvls adn not on rosters. please vader i have asked u many times to tell what will my lvl be in wf???
i really dont like this being in clan but not in rosters
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**|   |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**| Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:21 pm

Immortal Bacon can put you in on the WF roster thats his job not Vaders.
And i would give you a decent admin on WF but i dont have cmds like Setlevel.
I have level 12 like i should but I dont have kick or ban or setlevel. Commands i need to run the sever properly. The only thing i can tell you is if there is a issue on WF just ask legolas as he is the owner there and have him come on and deal with it. We probually wont have our admin for some time considering Vader is helping that play sceme.

Just hang in there and you will have your level and more. Trust me good things happen to Loyal members!! Even when the going gets tought.

DOOM
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**|   |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**| Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:43 pm

In Warfare have another problem much ppl come to server and they aimbot and wh im Leader and i can t do nothing im only can report to someone with higher admin like doom ! we need lvls ! and good job doom !

|TTU|Altair|TTU|
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|Bacon|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**|   |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**| Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:26 pm

Will handle the Roster additions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**|   |**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|**WarFare Issues Needing to be Resolved**|
Page 1 of 1