TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING!!! PLEASE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING!!! PLEASE READ!!!   SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING!!! PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:50 pm

I was recently reading a book by my all time favorite author, Dean Koontz, called Night Chills. It was about scientest using subliminal advertising to control people into doing things against their own will. Now this is a little bit extreme, but not far from truth. There are companies out there who use subliminal messages in pictures such as the word sex. Take a look at this picture from the recent Harry Potter movie: http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/
Look closely at the right hand thumb. See it making an S in the smoke? Look even closer. See the E coming off of it? Now look directly below the E. See the X? Now look in the lower left corner of the picture. Do you see the word click? the way it's designed, looked at closely, looks like f*ck. Now above that, the word pensive is there. Pensi. Close? Coincidence? NO! Look at the lights in the liquid below Pensive. It resembles a, well "pensi" xD. Almost EVERY advertisement has these messages. Some say sex, others say buy, obey, beleive, god, christ, love, read, destroy, all that sh*t that they want us to do! It's MIND CONTROL! Your subconcious mind sees these words but covers them up with your concious mind. You see them. But you don't see them. I will be posting more images with Subliminals in them. Please, if you find any, post them here. This absolutely shakes my trust in EVERTHING we read. It's all manipulating us.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING!!! PLEASE READ!!!   SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING!!! PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:16 pm

that is odd o well sex is fun just don't get caught idiots lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
this dude
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING!!! PLEASE READ!!!   SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING!!! PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:59 pm

0.o THE GOVERMENT IS AFTER MY BRAIN DEAR GOD HELP ME!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING!!! PLEASE READ!!!   SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING!!! PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING!!! PLEASE READ!!!
Page 1 of 1