TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.

Go down 
+5
|TTU|Leona|TTU|
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
Karl
|TTU|JamesRyan|TTU|
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|
9 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Empty
PostSubject: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:30 pm

Well sorry its a little late but its here! This month's addition gives us an in-depth view of whats going on with the Server's along with mroe information on the Arrival of our Scrim Server!

Trickjump: As alot of you know Trickjump has limited maps, this is because we had an error with one of the maps so I had to test them all 1 by 1, this month you will be happy to know I will be adding the maps back in! So more fun can be had on Trickjump and less Next map Voting. On an even Brighter Note TTU has its own line of Mods. Our new Council Member for TrickJump DonaldDucK has made a TTU SoundPack, TTU skins where it says TTU on the clothes, hats and even pockets and a special mod for when your load up your E.T it has a TTU Servers List option to make it easier to navigate to our Servers!

Yet more TJ news, this morning TrickJump has moved up and it is now the fourth best TJ server in E.T! So make sure you go and check out those mods as every person who joins gets us one step further to being the Number 1 TJ Server!

No-Quarter: After lasts nights hacker mishaps we have recovered in a matter of Hours, I've been hard at work and have changed N/Q alot, it is now N/Q 1.1.1.
Now the good news is this is the version of N/Q that supports Omni-Bots but it does have one very annoying flaw, if you shoot the floor beneath you it will hurt you and you can end up killing yourself, or if you shoot somebody when you are standing to close to them it will also hurt you. This is a minor set back and will be worked out very quickly.

WarFare: Possibly our least Popular Server WarFare has alot to offer this Month as its maps are getting a Re-Make from insane Temple Trekking to Train Battles WarFare has it all along with the newset version of Jaymod, Jaymod 2.1.7 has a nice variety of things, being able to see specators on your map and radar, getting Molotov Cocktails at level 2 Light Weapons and much more! so please take time to check it out as I'm always happy to play with people on Warfare.

Sniper: Sniper is possibly the biggest modding of all this month as its getting a whole new line of maps for your pwning Pleasure, including the famous UJE maps that everyone loves, but of course if you have any suggestions then please tell me any maps you think would be good. Sniper is also getting a few Mini-Mods put on such as cooler looking and sounding Snipers and maybe even Night Vision scopes if people want it (Will be holding a Poll in Voting Centre for this)

Scrim Server: Well I've spoken to red about this and we feel that we want you to decide what you want from your Scrim Server. I personally want free scrimming where you are aloud 1 covy and 1 heavy weps expert, but we r gunan be holding votes in the Poll Centre to see what you guys think. Theres also bene alot of complaining about the bots, saying there are too many, well the Idea is when you join a bot will leave, so as soon as someone Connects a Bot will Disconnect, its a way to train and attract people as bots are Notoreusly hard to kill in Numbers.

Forums: As you may have already noticed the forums are having a clean out, I will be providing the Council with their own board and making sure each Server has there own Area to discuss issues etc.

Hope you all Enjoy this Month of TTU and please check this link to see the Rank of TTU Servers: http://www.gametracker.com/search/?sort=rank.asc&per_page=50&page=1&search_by=name_ip&using=username&query=TTU&game=_all&loc=_all&x=20&y=13

Or altenratively use this to see the top TJ Servers in E.T and track TTU TJ's Progress: http://www.gametracker.com/search/?sort=rank.asc&per_page=50&page=1&search_by=name_ip&using=username&query=Trickjump&game=_all&loc=_all&x=31&y=12

Happy Gaming, VaD3rTM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan..com
|TTU|JamesRyan|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|JamesRyan|TTU|

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:23 am

These are very good vader. All recruiters out there we also need to work on recruiting more members to TTU, escpecially in Warfare and Sniper. Make sure that the people you recruit are decent, though, because if we let bad people into this clan bad things will come to TTU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:55 pm

I hope we'll get first place soon! I'll do everthing i can to help you, if you need anything, just ask me.
Back to top Go down
Karl
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
Karl

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:59 am

hhehe i think we have June and after June, we will be 1st Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:13 am

TRICK JUMP OR NQ WILL BE
Back to top Go down
Karl
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
Karl

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:49 am

tj Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|Leona|TTU|
*w3bMast3r*
*w3bMast3r*

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:03 am

if you need any tempory help until you find a more suited person ill help with recruiting .. ownd a succesful clan for NQ for 3 years.. went down becuase of funds.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:08 pm

Vad i am still here to help you m8 and i am still recruiting anythink else you need help with please give me a shout and i think tj will be 1st
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:53 am

interesting topic.

vad me and you been a team scince gix mate.

im here buddy Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:44 pm

Woooooot!!! Just wanted to annouce everybody that TTU Tj is now in 1st place!!!!!! Gratz! Now the new objective of Vad is to make TTU Sniper in the 1st place too! xDD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:48 pm

Wow is that the Jelly I remember from G!X! Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan..com
|TTU|Lt.Sten|EaS'L|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|Lt.Sten|EaS'L|

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:43 am

No way, Jelly from G!X?

Well if it is, i'd like a talk Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.you.justgotowned.com
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:46 am

when i open that link and search ttu from clans i see menzu is the founder of ttu.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:57 am

O.o where ??
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:58 am

i think tj is struggling to hold its place and so is nq server warfare is slowly rising with the rallyin corgy does on warfare and sniper is starting to get more better
Back to top Go down
|TTU|ShOcK|DSA*R|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|ShOcK|DSA*R|

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:41 am

I hope NQ but TJ is better:(

haha
NQ~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - June.
Page 1 of 1