TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.

Go down 
+5
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|
9 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July. Empty
PostSubject: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:33 am

Well June has beena tough old Month for TTU but we've struggled through like always but with the CCP nearly over we are starting July on a much emptier but Higher note and the new dawn for TTU begins, better servers, better members, stricter rules and an Overall better clan.

Trickjump: Well we are working on getting things like poison and killing taken off but until then its not going to change much, we are however adding more maps.

Sniper: Possibly the biggest remake of this month Sniper will be having a few new maps and a whole lot of re-working from Admin Levels names and commands to Server bugs and tweaks to make it alot better.

N/Q: N/Q is going to have an interesting time as we are discussing making it to a different version of N/Q to put 1 or 2 bots on it but all in all we don't think it will happen. However better maps are going to be added and less download maps will be on the Server.

WarFare: With the WarFare recovery project going well its going to need alot of work but this month I will cram all the work into it that I can so if I don't answer on xfire i'll be modding one of these Servers.

???: Who Knows what this Server will be, Red's new project will give TTU a new edge and a place to also start fresh. With a new Server comes new spots and I will be looking for people to be Council members and AAT so keep doing good Jobs.

Scrim Server: Well with Scrim Teams taking off Red is making the Scrim Server look its best and should be running smoothly soon so please go along and check it out.

Forums: The Forums need a little bit of a cleanup so this will also be happening over the course of this Month so be prepared for a busy action packed month,

VaD3rTM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan..com
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:57 am

k lets do this right vader Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:45 pm

ever need anymore help i ahve freetime.. i keep cacneling my appointments at physio so i have some spare time...
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:55 pm

this will be a fun month i am ready to help whenever VaD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:57 pm

if you need me ill be here to help and yes i admit it sounds awsome
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:35 pm

Maybe red can get a panzer server or a pro server.
hmm idk
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:24 am

im ready and free to aat or council
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:15 pm

NO ONE WANTS YOU IN AAT. LEAVE. AND DONT ASK FOR ADMINS OR GET BANNED.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:27 pm

lol who is this guy
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Immortal|DSA'L|

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:10 am

lol that guest really sux i havent asked for admins EVER. he must be the imposter. who are u? REVEAL URSELF!!!
Back to top Go down
taopaipai
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:08 pm

when the CPC end. hopefully the imposter also disappear.
Back to top Go down
blueroxy
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
blueroxy

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:48 pm

yeah i hope then hes gone
i dont like those guest hwo say such things Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.   Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Going On Behind Closed Doors - July.
Page 1 of 1