TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing

Go down 
+7
*GDC|OvErMiNd|THP
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
#NightMare[EA*S]
Karl
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
|TTU|RED|TTU|
11 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Empty
PostSubject: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:49 am

Hey guys, I've edited the tournament and made it a scrim knockout tournament since as with JK disbanding and many other issues, there wasn't enough teams to have a little LMS tourny. So the tournament will be as follows.

Its a ABAB (Attacking, Defending, Attacking, Defending) stopwatch scrim tournament. At the end of the last round - which will be defending, points will be added up to see who won. Winners will advance to the next round, losers are knocked out of the tournament - which is why it is called a knockout tournament. The point system will work as follows. For each set of Attack/Defend block one team will get a point. For example, if the attacking team do the objective in 6 minutes, switch over but could only defend the objective for 4 minutes, the first attacking team gains a point. Then that's 1-0. Points count on beating your opponent's time. If the defending team defend the objective successfully, no matter what happens in the switch over defending the objective successfully is a bonus point. If they then also go on to attack in the time, that's another point.

Example: Say if it was EA v VE. VE attacked first but EA defended successfully. That's already 1-0 to EA because of the defend bonus point. If EA then attacked but VE defended successfully. That's 1-1 on bonus points alone. In the next round, if VE did the objective in 9 minutes, but EA completed it in 7 minutes, then because there's no bonus points the points will be added at the end of the Attack/Defend round. So EA will win because they beat their opponent's time, the score would have been 2-1 to EA. It will be a 2v2 tournament or if we can get more members from each team it will be more.

VENUES FOR TOURNAMENT MATCHES:

|TTU|Pub Scrim Server
GDC|SCRIM SERVER

Rules: No Trickjumping. No Side Entrances or Tunnels (if 2v2). Leaving or switching a team without the referee's permission will either get you a yellow card or inability to return to your team. If somebody does leave a team the match will carry on as normal. Teamkilling whether accidental or purposely caused will count as a normal death to your team. No landmines, heavy weapons, covert ops class, artillery (if 2v2), no active binds or cfgs once the match has begun, no rifle-nade (use rifle but no rifle-nade). We are currently inviting other clans to take part in this tournament so for the time being please look out to see if there are 2 members from 2 teams involved online. If so, tell me or Lt.Sten. There also might be an extra team that the finalists have to face.

Teams Involved:
VE (eliminated)
EA clan
GRU
GDC clan (advanced to second round)
DSA
RT

Matches will start when 2 members from two teams are online (if they haven't already faced each other or played a match) Winners advance to the next round, losers are unfortunately dismissed from this time's tournament.

Last edited by |TTU|RED|TTU| on Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:58 am

ummmm one small problem with your teams Red... STU and GrU merged again... GrU is huge, so they may need 2 teams. I myself stepped down from GrU yesterday, but N is in charge now. Talk to him about the like 20 members GrU has xD Otherwise, it sounds like a great idea! We should do these more often too.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:27 am

|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S| wrote:
ummmm one small problem with your teams Red... STU and GrU merged again... GrU is huge, so they may need 2 teams. I myself stepped down from GrU yesterday, but N is in charge now. Talk to him about the like 20 members GrU has xD Otherwise, it sounds like a great idea! We should do these more often too.

Ok they will fight as GRU then. Thanks for telling me
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
Karl
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
Karl

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:46 pm

Btw.. im afraid Jk wont be there.. idk but I dont wanna put all to Jk to Achmed.. so if u wanna know if Jk comes, ask certanly Achmed and he says, does Jk be there or not..
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
#NightMare[EA*S]
New At Forums
New At Forums

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:04 am

There aren't that many teams Red...we should make it a scrim tournament instead. Scrimming is more fun =/
Back to top Go down
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:09 am

ask some old members/ pubbers
ask CM (i think they re clan friends)
maybe GDC
and if u wanna pwn G!X then invite them too

then u got more teams and its more fun
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:41 pm

Maybe we should have a TTU scrim match. GrU vs VE, JK vs EA. Winners advance, and face each other. Winners of that are scrim team champs. I think that would be more fun anyways. LMS gets kinda boring and it's too quick. Just my thoughts tho. Red is the supreme Wink
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:23 pm

i like hayden's idea but mayb just for fun owners/supremes could go against the champs also to make more interesting
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
#NightMare[EA*S]
New At Forums
New At Forums

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:55 am

Should be 3v3 or 4v4...more fun that way =/.
Back to top Go down
*GDC|OvErMiNd|THP
New At Forums
New At Forums

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:07 am

2v2? I've been waiting for this a loooong time!

We accept your invitation of course.

Do we have to name the players or can that remain anonymous? Cool

-OM
Back to top Go down
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:09 am

Honestly I haven't been keeping up with this but i'll ask Red to make a post explaining and answering any questions anyone has. Lol I can see this rapidly changing into a Clan Battle xD, i'll be sure to keep an eye on how this goes but I won't embariss myself by playing, VaD3rTM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan..com
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:34 am

LOL anyhow i miss this so bad didnt we do that in ttu scrim team guys red and vad will remember when we had to pick partners etc that was pretty fun its like prom oh it was gonna be so good anyway 2v2 would be fun just seing who does it in fastest time etc then we could have 16 players and 8 matches going through the week and all could be arranged on here anyhow Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
#NightMare[EA*S]
New At Forums
New At Forums

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:17 pm

Pfft OM doesn't know what he's talking about...make it 3v3 or 4v4.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:45 pm

VE
EA clan
GRU
FL
GDC
G!X
FBI
those shold be the clans ya. think..?
Back to top Go down
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:48 pm

Lmao you honestly think G!X would get involved with another clan xD and hell no I'm not letting FL into this Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan..com
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:51 pm

lmao vad..
those are the only clans that i know would go in
Back to top Go down
|TTU|ExCaLiBuR|*TFC*|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|ExCaLiBuR|*TFC*|

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:42 am

i dont think G!X would go in when GDC is there, but its still a try worth ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing   TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOURNAMENT: The Last Champions Standing
Page 1 of 1