TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY

Go down 
+2
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
|TTU|RED|TTU|
6 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY Empty
PostSubject: LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY   LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:36 am

The Last Champions Standing tournament kicked off today (Saturday 21st June) with an exciting match. Lt.Sten & me representing VE faced off against 2 members of the GDC clan. In this knockout stage match we played on Supply Depot. GDC attacked first and completed the objective in 7 minutes 19 seconds and me and sten were unfrotunatley unable to complete the objective in that short time. This means GDC won 1-0 and they are through to the next round to face other contenders who make it through. This also means the winner of the match RT v GRU will face GDC next round.

Matches:

GDC clan

v ----------------> GDC clan (winner)

VE scrim team

v
EA clan

v ----------------> EA clan (winner)

DSA scrim team

---

RT scrim team (disbanded for now)

v ---------------> GRU scrim team (default win)

GRU scrim team v

Last edited by |TTU|RED|TTU| on Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY   LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:15 pm

how did Sten get into VE so easily o.O?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY   LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:38 pm

i know right
who is RT?
Back to top Go down
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY   LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:21 am

Red Troop xD red and my scrim team lol
Back to top Go down
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY   LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:10 am

LegolaS'O wrote:
how did Sten get into VE so easily o.O?

Me and him were reppin VE for the tournament only.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY   LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:39 am

we are so gunna own RT
xD
Back to top Go down
#NightMare[EA*S]
New At Forums
New At Forums

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY   LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:02 pm

EA scrimmed DSA today. Sadly i wasn't able to make it, but i saw screenshots and my members/Red informed me. I want to make a few points about what happened though.

1. EA doesn't hack DSA, so don't accuse us.
2. Death, show some respect buddy.
3. DSA, show some respect to Red. He does a lot for TTU and he didn't do anything to help us win, we won fair and square so don't be sore losers and make some lame excuse.
4. Death, buddy, Red didn't let us win "for once" as you said, we've beaten TTU over and over again in the past. We've never lost a scrim to TTU before, so please, with all due respect, shut up, apologize to Red, suck it up, and don't be a baby.
5. In scrims, you win some and you lose some. Yeah, it does feel bad to lose, but just try to have fun while you're playing, it's a game.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY   LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:14 pm

Right Nightmare i need to speak to u xfire would be ideal its urgent here

Right i didnt see the scrim either but i want EA to understand that i didnt bring my scrim team up like that and its disgusting and i hope none of u took offence cos i will take full responsibilty for my teams actions.

1.The accusations of u hacking were from My members but nothing is proven and to be honest nightmare ur a good player so if ur team are like u then they couldnt have cheated at all.
2.Deaths lack of respect is not tolerated and he will be punished i can assure u now but plz believe that its not like him to do this but i can assure u the rest of my team are not like that i can promise u
3.As for the respect of red i have told people of reds skills and what he does for the clan i have given red all my respect and he knows that and if he wants to shut down DSA i dare him cos he has nothing to kill us off
4.Night i couldnt care less of the result do u know what the words were of mine from before the scrim:Guys dont worry its just a friendly scrim for u to learn i just want u guys to have fun competing always comes second in my books the result doesnt matter to me i couldnt care and every DSA member can prove that i said that.We are not bad losers i chose to send out a side who needed experience and a challenge at that 2 learn and this wasnt what i had in mind.
5.Ye i know u Win some and u lose some but if u can take defeat in the mouth then that shows a good player in my opinion and i have lost a lot of games and won them 2 and the different emotions are world apart and u need to control them.

So there u go nightmare thats my teams explanation i hope it satisfies u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY   LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAST CHAMPIONS STANDING TOURNAMENT UNDERWAY
Page 1 of 1