TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|DEATH|TTU|

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-03-29

....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::.... Empty
PostSubject: ....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::....   ....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:07 am

Plz post ur suggestions here

Tag colors
Ideas
Or maybe even complaints(Plz try to keep these to a minimum we want to be a nice and friendly scrim,but still kik ass Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
|TTU|TrustedKiller|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: ....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::....   ....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:41 am

This are no suggestion but a qustion why stan i not in the roster by supremes it was my idea to start a new scrim team set me be it
Back to top Go down
|TTU|TrustedKiller|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: ....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::....   ....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:41 am

This are no suggestion but a qustion why stan i not in the roster by supremes it was my idea to start a new scrim team set me be it
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: ....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::....   ....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:36 am

bcos trust u werent the one who applied for a scrim team who actually made the rsoter and everything of DSA everyone could want to make a scrim team lik
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: ....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::....   ....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:19 pm

lol yes i remember me and zip created GrU but zip left clan for some reason and i couldn't handle forums because i didn't know how but look at GrU now hayden's only person that knows i helped create GrU none of new members do lol they think there better than me cus their in GrU lol i might post on their forums something about this

but idc about scrimming really cus i suck at it lol i just help stealth and death because their my friends Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::....   ....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....::::::~!~!~DSA Suggestions~!~!~::::::....
Page 1 of 1