TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NQ Server Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Lt.Sten|EaS'L|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|Lt.Sten|EaS'L|

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-04-18

NQ Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: NQ Server Suggestions   NQ Server Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:38 am

Ok, so, I'm going to write something about NQ problems and how they could be fixed etc...

1. Adren Whoring
2. Panzer 'noobing'
3. Artillery Whoring
4. Unlimited Ammo

Ok, so:

-----Adren Whoring-----

Right, I see people sticking 5 Adrens into themselves, running into a fight, sticking 2 more into themselves, then running away from the fight, while sticking another 4 in themselves.

This is really annoying as they just wimp out of the fight, but not by killing themselves. This is irritating to everybody I'm sure, but this needs to be discussed!

So, we need to find a way to stop people 'abusing adren', therefore stopping them running away in the middle of a fight and annoying everybody.

I suggest that we could remove instant recharge, and make it back to normal, or slightly quicker than normal, but not instant. Also, we could just remove infinate ammo, as this would limit the amount of Adren's being able to be used.

This would stop people running away, and abusing Adren, but it would still be possible to use for getting around the map quicker, not winning fights.

-----Panzer Noobing-----

Right, I see people standing still, holding down the panzer fire button and just randomly shooting. They usually stand outside a spawn door, and fire into it.

This is annoying because the moment you get out of the spawn, you get killed. This is just rubbish because you get absolutely no chance of killing. This is especially a problem on goldrush, because 2 panzers, covering both Allied exits makes it impossible to get out. (The same also applies for axis, both spawns)

So, this means we need to find a way to stop panzers being able to be fired at such a rapid rate.

I suggest, like with Adren Whoring, that we limit instant recharge, and remove infinate ammo, which means a max of 4-9 panzers from one person.

This would stop people getting random kills, and limit the spawnkill time possible.

-----Artillery Whoring-----

Right, I see, especially in Battery, Axis standing in the bunker, just throwing out cans of Artillery and calling loads of airstrikes. Also, if they 'Fire For Effect' 5 times in the same spot, you get arty, just 5 times as much, 5 times as worse.

This is annoying because it doesn't give the Allies a chance to construct the Assault Ramp, or anything else up the beach. Also, this is used as a method of spawnkilling, which is also annoying, as there is no chance to go anywhere at all.

So, this means we need to find a way to limit the amount of Artillery and Airstrikes that can be called at once.

I suggest, that we simply, lower the amount of Airstrikes/Artillery that can be called in at once. I'm sure this is possible on Jaymod, but whether on NQ, I'm not sure, but I think it's possible.

This would make it fairer (by letting the Allies/Axis get out of their spawn, note Goldrush applies here), and stop the Abusing of Artillery/Airstrike.

-----Unlimited Ammo-----

Right, I see, during fights, that people are just 'spraying and praying'. This involves more of luck than skill.

This is annoying because, when the person would normally reload, you don't then get the chance to take advantage of their pause, and also, your aim does not then reduce (to more concentarted,like when you crouch your are more accurate).

So, this means we need to stop people from 'spraying and praying', and just randomly firing.

I sugest, that we just disable/take off unlimited ammo.

This would create a chance, during reload to kill people, and also let your accuracy/crosshair reduce to normal size and be able to continue easier. Also, this would fix the problem of Adren-Whoring and Panzer 'noobing'.

So, I think that if all of this was done, then NQ would be a better and nicer place to play, and would stop people from getting irrated, like other reports I have seen on forums like 'I AM STARTING TO HATE PLAYING ON NQ' and 'RIGHT, I AM BANNING ADREN' etc.

So, take these into consideration, as I had to sit here and write this for 15 minutes, about a problem that could easily have been fixed.

I hope that this will make action be taken, therefore NQ better.

Comments, other suggestions and debate, please post,

|TTU|Lt.Sten|TTU| - NQ Co-Leader

Also, even though I am Co-Leader, I don't get the chance to say much in these decicions, which is why I have had to post this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.you.justgotowned.com
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: NQ Server Suggestions   NQ Server Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:00 am

sten this is all fixed now Very Happy tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NQ Server Suggestions   NQ Server Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:58 pm

wooooot! xD good to see that there will be less noobs xD
Back to top Go down
this dude
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: NQ Server Suggestions   NQ Server Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:05 pm

i want unlimted ammo and i went on tosay and there is none is it so fukign gehy without
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: NQ Server Suggestions   NQ Server Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:29 pm

nooooo its cool no more adren whores xD straight up fighting xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NQ Server Suggestions   NQ Server Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NQ Server Suggestions
Page 1 of 1