TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

adm abuse undercover

Go down 
+6
-=|FL|=--N-
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
taopaipai
10 posters
AuthorMessage
taopaipai
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-18

adm abuse undercover Empty
PostSubject: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:51 pm

adm abuse in console first setlevel 0,,but iam level 0 always,, but banme for excuse noob,black list??
where is my name in black list,,mmmm??

adm abuse undercover Ban10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:59 am

Why did you remove the top of the image? Maybe to hide a Bot signature? O.o Myabe you bot?? No, not maybe... you bot...
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:05 am

-_- ach is still here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:16 am

And Tao Poo Poo the botter is still in clan too. HEHEH!?!?!? you got a botter in your clan and you dont even ban him!??!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
taopaipai
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Shut up stupid, who called the boot for you think?
stop saying stupid evil born of shit, I'm tired of your stupid as to say just excuses, just because I am a good player.
neither name is Tao Pai Pai stupid evil born of shit
Back to top Go down
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:07 pm

and why did u edit the screenie
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:11 pm

tao , nobody belives you ebcause you edited taht screesnhot so you need to get an origanal ebuase we dont know what you could be hiding
Back to top Go down
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:23 pm

and tao the screenishots doesnt help cuz we cant see who banned u
Back to top Go down
|TTU|leeroy|AAT|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:28 pm

im sorry but u also kick for hardly no reson it was an aat's decition

wt we say goes unless vad chang it

ur in the aats black list i think ill look

well u was but it all gone now
Back to top Go down
-=|FL|=--N-
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:16 pm

OMG PPL THAT WAS ACHMED USIN MY NAME ON NQ THAT BANNED TAO
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:43 pm

hahahahaha hahahaha "NOT FKIN FNY"
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:38 am

why does everyone hate tao or accuse him for botting all the time?
and besides achmed did it
Back to top Go down
taopaipai
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:02 pm

NOW SHUT UP ! afro
adm abuse undercover Ban210
Back to top Go down
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:04 pm

My public position.
I dont hate tao, but i dont like him.
Don't have the correct atittude as an admin of a clan, as a member of ttu and as a player.
Every time someone kill him... "WTF" appears on screen...maybe he is superman ? Duncan MacLeod ? Imortal ? He think if someone kill him is on bot...but the important question is...does tao bot?
At some time he use bot...just dont see who dont want to see...i know that.
I just hope that PB is implement to see the difference between the past and the future.
I know that tao must have a good relation with vader to have such attitude and still survive to all...
Everyone said..."leave...it's not worth it"... but i dont give up...if i see an injustice i have to fight it...even if my position maybe damaged by that.
I'm here for the fun...not for nothing more.

Cheers Mates,
|TTU|T|TTU|
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|DR0PD3AD|AAT|

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:49 pm

dude tao learned from his mistakes now
also he is 1 of the few ppl i like in ttu
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:00 pm

yes i kept killing him and it makes you feel what is he on cause when i kept killing him impossible every time its like its just a game
Back to top Go down
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:22 am

|TTU|T|TTU| wrote:
My public position.
I dont hate tao, but i dont like him.
Don't have the correct atittude as an admin of a clan, as a member of ttu and as a player.
Every time someone kill him... "WTF" appears on screen...maybe he is superman ? Duncan MacLeod ? Imortal ? He think if someone kill him is on bot...but the important question is...does tao bot?
At some time he use bot...just dont see who dont want to see...i know that.
I just hope that PB is implement to see the difference between the past and the future.
I know that tao must have a good relation with vader to have such attitude and still survive to all...
Everyone said..."leave...it's not worth it"... but i dont give up...if i see an injustice i have to fight it...even if my position maybe damaged by that.
I'm here for the fun...not for nothing more.

Cheers Mates,
|TTU|T|TTU|

lol you sound like a politician or protestor (no offence). But anyway, after comperring the edited screenshot and the clean one is quite interesting. Because I see no reason why you would randomly edit a screenshot of you being banned and cut off a section of it unless you had something important to hide, something revealing or what could actually be evidence of something tao. It's interesting to see that in the 2nd screenshot, all you were hiding is a {PG}Clan tab, which you had no interest in hiding on your second post. So, if you finally had no interest in hiding the {PG}Clan tab, then why would you choose to remove it from your original screenshot - what is so bad about that clan tab that made you remove it before you posted it publicly? Theres could be a lot of reasons for this. I thought of two. One - the first screenshot had some concrete evidence of something you have done, so you chose to remove it. But to cover it up you went and removed the evidence in whatever way (i cannot explain properly because this evidence could be anything) in the 2nd screenshot. So that the 2nd screenshot was in fact not the same un-edited screenshot at all. But a different screenshot. The second reason for this: You do have something to hide regarding the {PG} Clan. Maybe doubleclanning or it is quite wierd that a TTU member has a {PG} tab mod on his main page - well, Tao please explain.

***EDIT: AFTER TAKING A 2ND LOOK AT THE TWO SCREENSHOTS IT SHOWS THAT THE SCREENSHOTS CANT HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN EXACTLY THE SAME, BECAUSE THE CURSOR/MOUSE IS IN A DIFFERENT POSITION.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
taopaipai
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~
~~~Sir, Yes Sir!!!~~~

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:03 pm

Now stop and think that I am aimboot say that I have double clan, hahah
the truth is that change the picture, instead pg pdp is, but the truth is that lost this original photo, not because the store when the edit. but it is not nothing wrong, just had a top menu, the truth is that I've never seen a aimboot, with the menu and, I have only seen by youtube with menus within the same game, but not on the menu del et.
aimboot am not, nor do I have double clan. at this stage and I played very little, because I am finishing my first semester of studies, who also knew some if not, partim work on the job, and I do not have as much time as before, and when you have time to visit them, I hope Why do not forget my
Back to top Go down
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:11 pm

umm well i have a random clan tab aswell so it doesnt mean anything really but i still think its abit wierd about the edited picture please tell us what you was hiding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adm abuse undercover   adm abuse undercover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adm abuse undercover
Page 1 of 1