TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM!

Go down 
+3
|TTU|DrIfTz|TTU|
ReorX
|TTU|RED|TTU|
7 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM! Empty
PostSubject: NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM!   NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:06 am

Ok guys, this is the ONLY place you can put in your application to host a scrim team. Please read and memorise the following requirements to make a scrim team, if any of these you do not have you may not make a scrim team:

You have to be in the clan for exactly 30 days (one month) or more. This is based on how long you have been registered on these forums - so if there was a week/ 7 days gap between the time you were recruited and the time it took you to register on forums, it is your account on these forums that will be looked at.

You need to be at least level 5 admin.

You need to post a DETAILED explanation of the scrim team you want to make HERE! If your explanation is not detailed enough it will be ignored and deleted.

These are the rules for this thread and the way of scrim teams.

After having all the requirements, you may post an application in this thread. Your application will be assessed by me and then I will decide whether or not to put you on a list of people wanting to make a scrim team. So, you will either be accepted or declined a place on the scrim team host list, that will be seen in a different thread, your application will be quoted, copied to another thread with either -ACCEPTED- or -DECLINED- on underneath your application.

If there are three people on the scrim team host list, and I feel a scrim team is needed, the person who is number ONE on that list will be asked if he/she still wants to make a scrim team. If accepted, the person will then be removed from the list, ready for the next person on the list.

If you have made a scrim team and it is active, and you then decide to leave the clan, then change your mind and decide to re-join, despite whatever the time gap between leaving and re-joining is, your scrim team will be automatically DISBANDED. The person who founds a scrim team automatically loses power once he/she has left the clan, so be aware - you have been warned, do not complain.

New scrim teams will have the oppirtunity to show what they are made of, I will organise a friendly one-off non-tournament match with either another scrim team or clan for new scrim teams. So that will be the time to make a good impression.

Of course scrim teams have rules, but you may NOT use admin commands on TTU public servers to punish other admins for rules broken within a scrim team, such as tags ect. So DO NOT use admin commands to punish other players scrim team-wise, admin commands are for the official TTU rules only.

A name is a name, nothing else. So if somebody applies to make a scrim team with a name similar to another, as long as it is not EXACT, this is allowed. So do not complain or argue over stupidness like this, and if it comes down to it, I will decide who keeps their name.

This application thread is to be kept clear of spam, random notes, questions ect. This thread is for APPLICATIONS ONLY! Any other type of post will be considered spam.

The reserve list thread is also to be kept clear, but completley clear. DO NOT POST IN THE RESERVE LIST THREAD!

Players may use the TTU scrim server - IP: 78.129.175.66:27964, whenever they want. You may use it for scrim team training or whatever. But I will not take any action if somebody or another scrim team interrupts your scrim team training, as any scrim team training that a scrim team organises is unofficial.

You may be removed from the reserve list if found guilty of admin abuse ect.

Scrim teams may organise scrims against each other. It will be unofficial, so for rules and other settings, it is the players involved responsibility, so do not complain or argue.

Scrim teams may freely scrim other clans as well, with their own scrim team tags, -NOT- under TTU tags.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
ReorX
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM!   NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:49 pm

I dont wanna put a dent in ur plans but isnt driftz only 4 seeing as he just joined? The req say only 5 and higher.

But maybe 2/3 being higher than 5 is fine

Good luck DOOM!!!

Greetings,
ReorX
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DrIfTz|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM!   NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:25 pm

Yes I know I"m only 4 and that is fine. DOOM and legolas are over, way over lvl 5. Im just a supreme to the scrim team.

And we know its one of requirements.

Thanks for the luck

-Driftz
Back to top Go down
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM!   NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:06 pm

Right then i wanna make a scrim team to joi nthe wole of WarFare Together this will also attact now members i feel

umm the name : PES : Purple Elite Squad
and with this squad of elite wf members we will rule the world hahahahahah <---- evil laugh xD

so please accept this squad or there will be trouble xD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM!   NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:48 pm

lol xD 2 leaders of warfare wanna scrim xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
Sexy!
New At Forums
New At Forums
Sexy!

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM!   NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:18 am

Picko wrote:
Right then i wanna make a scrim team to joi nthe wole of WarFare Together this will also attact now members i feel

umm the name : PES : Purple Elite Squad
and with this squad of elite wf members we will rule the world hahahahahah <---- evil laugh xD

so please accept this squad or there will be trouble xD

What...
That is my Name PES...
I wanna be high in the scrimm then xD
Cuz i brought u on the idea... xD
Back to top Go down
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM!   NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:45 pm

well i already had the idea u came up with the name xD
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~
|TTU|DOOM|TTU|

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM!   NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Ok the last post i made about remaking L!T was kinda messed up, I think i confused Red a little (sorry Red if i did) becuase i couldent make up my mind about what to do ST wise.

But in light of that i have made up my mind and want to remake L!T.

Name: |TTU|DOOM|TTU|

Level: Councle (12)

New Scrim Team name: L!T (Legends in TTU)

Other Surpremes: LegolaS, Driftz

Reason for making a ScrimTeam: I wanted to make my own scrimteam for a while now just to feel like im helping out here and to gain some Leadership exeriance. When at the same time bettering the members in the clan by training and example.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|DrIfTz|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM!   NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:25 pm

Yea DOOM cant help you right now or anyone, my comp is crashed help yall later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM!   NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW! INFORMATION AND APPLY TO HOST A SCRIM TEAM!
Page 1 of 1