TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caught double clanning [SOLVED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|
New At Forums
New At Forums

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Caught double clanning [SOLVED] Empty
PostSubject: Caught double clanning [SOLVED]   Caught double clanning [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:49 am

Today i were just checking in what servers my friends are playing. I noticed that |TTU|Metalguard|TTU|(trickjump server, admin 5) were on with tags as |TF|M3t@1.
I am not sure did he leave the clan or he is just too dumb to notice xfire shows where he plays and his name
Here is the screenshot

Caught double clanning [SOLVED] Double12
Quality sucks cause of jpeg format, can't get a better one Shocked

Here is chat with him too:
[14:00] |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|: Metalguard
[14:00] |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|: Why? =S
[14:00] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: what
[14:00] |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|: double clanning
[14:00] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: :S
[14:00] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: i don't double clanning
[14:00] |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|: your xfire showed your name and server
[14:00] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: it was my brother
[14:01] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: -.-
[14:01] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: but he had xfire on
[14:01] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: so
[14:01] |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|: can you prove it?
[14:01] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: pff.. man just believe me its my littlebrother
[14:01] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: he had xfire on
[14:01] |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|: too late
[14:01] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: but he haven't a computer
[14:01] |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|: https://ttuclan.forummotion.com/abuse-reporting-f8/caught-double-clanning-t1049.htm#8836
[14:02] |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|: ok i will speak with vader
[14:02] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: i have 2 times wolfenstein on my computer
[14:02] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: 1 for my little brother
[14:02] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: 1 for me
[14:02] |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|: in different folders?
[14:02] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: yes
[14:02] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: in different folders
[14:02] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: but i had xfire on
[14:02] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: and my brother started his wolfenstein
[14:02] |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|: why was his name m3t@1?
[14:02] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: and so you saw that
[14:03] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: cause he loves metal to Wink
[14:03] |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|: ok
[14:03] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: its my brother
[14:03] |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|: alright
[14:03] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: he wants metalguard to but i sayd no
[14:03] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: so he maked metal
[14:03] |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|: ok
[14:03] |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU|: thats all
[14:03] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: srry man
[14:03] |TTU|MetalGuard|TTU|: i gonna punch my brother really hard man

For note, if he plays own et from 1 folder and his brother from else...
Xfire should support only 1 folder(go look from xfire main window --> tools --> options --> games)it shows that game can have only 1 target folder to be xfire supported.

Also he disconnected almost immediatley when I and Th3 R!PP3R connected.
Sorry for poor english :S

Last edited by |TTU|DonaldDucK|TTU| on Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the ripper
New At Forums
New At Forums
the ripper

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Caught double clanning [SOLVED]   Caught double clanning [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:15 am

donald

that is true that xfire only supports 1 folder then my opinnion is that he is lying and that he is double clanning

to be onest i already cauht him doing that and he said he was fooling around checking out some servers and the server he has been on recently was the server donald caught him at

i only wans to say that i am dissapointed about metal for double clanning
and he also disconnected when donald and i connected to that server to catch him

sorry for bad english -.-'
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Metalguard|TTU|
New At Forums
New At Forums
|TTU|Metalguard|TTU|

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Caught double clanning [SOLVED]   Caught double clanning [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:56 am

dear people from TTU
i'm srry about this avedence but i don't wanna leave this clan. it was my littlebrother who play on that name. i will explain
i have 2 times wolfesntein on my copmputer 1 for my brother 1 for me but i was needed to buy a present for my bother so i sayd to my brother u can go play a computer gam on my computer. so he played HIS wolfenstein but i forgot to turn xfire off so thats why u saw that

srry plz don't ban or kick me out the clan i don't double clan i love TTU
(|TTU|)MetalGuard(|TTU|)
Back to top Go down
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Caught double clanning [SOLVED]   Caught double clanning [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:21 am

well it still doesnt answer the question why m3tal disconnected immediatly after two ttus connected
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Caught double clanning [SOLVED]   Caught double clanning [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:58 am

wowowowowowow stop right now i know metal has a brother i often speak to metal on mic and he talks back and i often hear his brother speaking in the background also metal is a true ttu he was kicked when plan b started and he pleeded to be back in this clan i dont mean please he came out with some words of meaning he loves this clan to bits i know he does i am tj council i do monitor the people on tj and get to know them all
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Metalguard|TTU|
New At Forums
New At Forums
|TTU|Metalguard|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Caught double clanning [SOLVED]   Caught double clanning [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:31 am

red i gonna answer your question right now. my brother was playing wolfenstein buti came back. so he quit HIS wolfenstein and then i saw donalds message. he sayd why ? i sayd what ? he sayd why are u dubbleclanning but people i aren't my brother has wolfenstein on this computer to and its my fault i had to put xfire off but i didn't. But i'm not dubble clanning !!!! i know its my fault but plz trust and believe me... i really want to stay and TF isn't my clan.. why i should play 2 months in a clan and go out ?? i will never do that. i love this clan and people into clan so why i should left when i play 2 months in TTU. i'm a lvl 5 TJer and i'm very prood of it.. and i won't leave when i'm 2 months playing in clan.
So plz for give me.

MetalGuard
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Metalguard|TTU|
New At Forums
New At Forums
|TTU|Metalguard|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Caught double clanning [SOLVED]   Caught double clanning [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:39 am

red, when donald and r!pper connected my brother was logging out because i was home again. and i sayd to him before i left home : when i come back i go to the computer again.
thats why my brother logged out. because i was at home again.

srry for bad english
Back to top Go down
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Caught double clanning [SOLVED]   Caught double clanning [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:19 pm

|TTU|Metalguard|TTU| wrote:
red i gonna answer your question right now. my brother was playing wolfenstein buti came back. so he quit HIS wolfenstein and then i saw donalds message. he sayd why ? i sayd what ? he sayd why are u dubbleclanning but people i aren't my brother has wolfenstein on this computer to and its my fault i had to put xfire off but i didn't. But i'm not dubble clanning !!!! i know its my fault but plz trust and believe me... i really want to stay and TF isn't my clan.. why i should play 2 months in a clan and go out ?? i will never do that. i love this clan and people into clan so why i should left when i play 2 months in TTU. i'm a lvl 5 TJer and i'm very prood of it.. and i won't leave when i'm 2 months playing in clan.
So plz for give me.

MetalGuard

well if you say you werent doubleclanning then you werent, case resolved - ur still in
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
|TTU|Metalguard|TTU|
New At Forums
New At Forums
|TTU|Metalguard|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: Caught double clanning [SOLVED]   Caught double clanning [SOLVED] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:40 pm

thanks RED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught double clanning [SOLVED]   Caught double clanning [SOLVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught double clanning [SOLVED]
Page 1 of 1