TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DeAtH double clanner

Go down 
+11
Spoon
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
|TTU|Zamurai|TTU|
|TTU|Bacon|TTU|
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
|TTU|Grampa|DSA*L|
|TTU|werewolf|TTU|
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-30

DeAtH double clanner Empty
PostSubject: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:32 am

DeAtH double clanner Omgas_10

YOU LITTLE TRAITOR how could you my proof is all that was in the chat as i currently shouted them what do you have to say death a council that is double clannin
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|Hayden|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:36 am

To add to all the information Helguard gave us ; ) we were in a chat room and Helguard yelled out Death is double clanning. Me, Hel, Altair, Werewolf, and Stealth all saw it. We know this picture isn't "faked". This is unacceptable from a council member. As a Council member, i believe he should be stripped of his tags and banned from our servers.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:38 am

Yes Helguard have right ! we saw him on this same time on xfire ! I know then more players with deaths name can play ET but we seen then he is on the Fl server and hes tags there ! So he is Double clanner ! ;(
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:40 am

yes and i only hav 1 death added to xfire
Back to top Go down
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|
~~The Director~~
~~The Director~~
|TTU|$!ce$|GrU*S|

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:40 am

Its just a game....

double clanning....

ok i know its not good

BUT ITS JUST A GAME
Back to top Go down
|TTU|werewolf|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|werewolf|TTU|

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:52 am

i agree with hay he should get punished for double claning and becoming a traitor
Screw him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Grampa|DSA*L|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|Grampa|DSA*L|

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:52 am

yea its a game but this is a clan i cant belive it death a traitor where is the world going Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

lol then you can play as well but if you want play in clan then you must be fair not Dc ... ! Then you say this becouse you not in clan lol ! death is a Double Clanner ! Helguard i too added 1 death to xfire !
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:56 am

i thought death was a good guy but hes constantly ono wow and now to find he dc puts the icing on the cake this is serious stuff punishment is a must kick out clan if all comes to worst and to dc to fl fl is just shit and they suck big
Back to top Go down
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|STEALTH|TTU|

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:59 am

i agree its disgusting and i thought he was loyal
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Bacon|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:14 am

We Definetely need to hear his side..
but other then that

KILL HIM!
i mean
kick him out
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Zamurai|TTU|
New At Forums
New At Forums
|TTU|Zamurai|TTU|

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:16 am

Well, i dont have much to say, I didn't know death, and as it seems, i never will. The point is he shouln't have done it. I'm sure he knew what he was risking with. Not sure if we shud give him a second chance, but he should be kicked.

P.S Death, i have nohting against you.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:21 am

|TTU|STEALTH|TTU| wrote:
i agree its disgusting and i thought he was loyal

i thought he was loyal to just very lazy u guys have proof wut will u do probably kick him out idc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
Spoon
New At Forums
New At Forums

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:31 am

|TTU|Helguard|TTU| wrote:
must kick out clan if all comes to worst and to dc to fl fl is just shit and they suck big

Ok, first off, you should check first, because theres 2 deaths that i know of that are in our clan. Ones a Green Panzer Member, the other is a Red Owner. The one i see in the screenshot is probably the panzer member. Although im not sure if its him or your death. So you need to check into that before you jump to irrational decisions. Death might have been in our server under a different name.

And secondly Helguard, F U C K you, you know nothing of Frontline, and your now on my list Helguard, My list of people i would beat the shit out of if i saw them walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
Spoon
New At Forums
New At Forums

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:35 am

http://www.forums.frontlineclan.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1074

Read there. The last post says it is indeed the same death, but it needs to be confirmed.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Helguard|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:41 pm

erm first of all legolas and i caught him on our server with the name and lvl 12 admin so gets your facts right it clearly is him and second if i met you i would rip your childish list up and %^&* you up i seriously aint in the mood due to things and i wouldnt mind beaten the crap out of you to cheer me up mostly your all mouth if you wnt a fight come to wales buckley drury near wrexham and you will have a shock
Back to top Go down
|TTU|werewolf|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|werewolf|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:50 pm

i saw him last night without tags and i new it was him cause he told me
Back to top Go down
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:51 pm

Spoon wrote:
must kick out clan if all comes to worst and to dc to fl fl is just shit and they suck big

Ok, first off, you should check first, because theres 2 deaths that i know of that are in our clan. Ones a Green Panzer Member, the other is a Red Owner. The one i see in the screenshot is probably the panzer member. Although im not sure if its him or your death. So you need to check into that before you jump to irrational decisions. Death might have been in our server under a different name.

And secondly Helguard, F U C K you, you know nothing of Frontline, and your now on my list Helguard, My list of people i would beat the shit out of if i saw them walking down the street.

1st off spoon we know its the same death cause N recruited him and also its not very clever you coming onto our forums swearing at our members and saying you are going to beat them up so please STFU cause you cant be much of a owner of FL if you have no self control
Back to top Go down
|TTU|werewolf|TTU|
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]
|TTU|werewolf|TTU|

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:52 pm

i want to kick Deaths @ss right now that Dyldo Razz
Back to top Go down
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:10 pm

its dildo xD
Back to top Go down
ReorX
[~~~Newbie~~~]
[~~~Newbie~~~]

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:51 pm

lol @ werewolf. and LMAO @ Spoon. I love when ppl threaten to beat others up on a fkin game... Too bad about death tho i thot he was loyal too but meh... The double clanning bug has been going around, and death got bit!
Back to top Go down
Spoon
New At Forums
New At Forums

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:57 pm

if i met you i would rip your childish list up and %^&* you up i seriously aint in the mood due to things and i wouldnt mind beaten the crap out of you to cheer me up mostly your all mouth if you wnt a fight come to wales buckley drury near wrexham and you will have a shock

Ha Ha Ha Ha, Funny Stuff pussy.
Back to top Go down
Picko
****The ONE****
****The ONE****

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:27 am

Spoon please just go away from these forums i am very happy i didnt take N's offer cause i wouldnt beable to put up with you as a leader
Back to top Go down
|TTU|RED|TTU|
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:33 pm

Spoon wrote:

Helguard - those comments are the kind of things that spark off clan wars and petty flaming in servers. If you have an opinion about another clan, please keep it to yourself. Maybe death's doubleclanning, maybe he's not - I don't know I haven't heard it from him. But if he is, you can hardly jump to conclusions and blame FL immediatly.

Spoon - Your Frontline's leader and coming to our forums and flaming isn't a good way to represent FL. So please if you have a problem I'm always free to pm.

But I don't have anything against either of you. I'm just clearing things up because if there's one thing I hate its petty arguments and flaming between clans. Things admins could do without dealing with - surely both of you realise that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehoster.org/beta
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|LegolaS|DSA'G|

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:48 pm

|TTU|RED|TTU| wrote:
Spoon wrote:

Helguard - those comments are the kind of things that spark off clan wars and petty flaming in servers. If you have an opinion about another clan, please keep it to yourself. Maybe death's doubleclanning, maybe he's not - I don't know I haven't heard it from him. But if he is, you can hardly jump to conclusions and blame FL immediatly.

Spoon - Your Frontline's leader and coming to our forums and flaming isn't a good way to represent FL. So please if you have a problem I'm always free to pm.

But I don't have anything against either of you. I'm just clearing things up because if there's one thing I hate its petty arguments and flaming between clans. Things admins could do without dealing with - surely both of you realise that.

i agree with red it is not very good to represent ur clans Helguard and Spoon by just going cussing out each other and threatning to beat the shit outta each other its just a game but seriously u can use pms to cuss each other out because then not everyone can read it so plz think next time ppl and spoon i have nothing against u its just i want our forums to try and stay clean
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncMl_vMiV0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeAtH double clanner   DeAtH double clanner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeAtH double clanner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next