TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ve Tryout Rules And Restrictions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Ve Tryout Rules And Restrictions. Empty
PostSubject: Ve Tryout Rules And Restrictions.   Ve Tryout Rules And Restrictions. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:16 am

First off I will not consider anyone for VE if they are already is a scrim team. If you do wish to begin trying out for VE you must leave that scrim team by telling its Leader you are leaving and for what purpose.

VE Tryout Rules: During your Tryout Stages there are Certain Rules you Must Follow!

1. When I say the Tryout starts this means you must have all Control Settings as you need them, your screen set up how you need it, if anyone does tsrat talking ignore them as I will tell them you are under tryout rules and you must not talk to anyone or stop playing while under tryout.

2. Absolutely no Adrenaline as you won't have it in scrims so there is no need for you to use it during Tryouts.

3. I'm not going to say what my judegments on your skills are or what I expect you to get but I have very high standards.

4. You must pick a specific class and play as that class for the Duration of the tryout, do not use anything such as CPR in N/Q that the class couldn't use in an ETPub Server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan..com

Ve Tryout Rules And Restrictions.
Page 1 of 1