TTU Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!New Server Rules!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|
Admin
Admin
|TTU|VaD3rTM|AAT|

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-03-29

!New Server Rules! Empty
PostSubject: !New Server Rules!   !New Server Rules! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:00 pm

As I stated in my last post I'm introducing new rules for each servere:

TrickJump: The first thing is that now only headshots kill people, this is good but also bad as poison doesn't kill you but we are working on these issues, anyway Rules. If someone breaks a Rule give them 1 and I cannot stress enough only 1 warning! This could be killing, team bleeding or pushing people. If they continue to do so ban them for 5 minutes and state the reason for the ban in the ban! If they come back and do it then 10 minutes, keep adding 5 minutes each time.

Sniper: The obvious problem of some maps is crossing, if someone does instantly splat them (not silently) or if you can't just warn them. If they continue use the same 5 minute process as TJ. Botting on the other hand, if someone is botting ask them to turn it off ONCE! If they don't then ban them for 100 Minutes. if by some chance they do come back and bot again do a permanant ban either by just doing !ban name or !ban name 99999999.

No-Quarter: I'm lifting this silly no adrenaline rule but I will be working on editing it, players found botting will be given the same rules as Sniper. I forgot to mention Admin Abuse in Sniper but if someone is abusing ban them for 90 Minutes after a warning, make sure to also get ScreenShots as evidence and report it to the servers AAT Members.

WarFare: The above rules about botting and Admin Abuse (AA) Also apply here.

Please stick to these rules as they are only simple guidelines, I will post soon a better list of rules, VaD3rTM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ttuclan..com

!New Server Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !New Server Rules!   !New Server Rules! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:53 am

Hey Vad, just wanted to tell you good job and thanks for eveything you did. Like you noticed, what is bad in TJ, is that poison does't kill you, so if you get poisoned, you can't do anything, you can't even kill yourself and you need to reconnect.

Anyway, thanks for eveything, i hope poeple will stick to these rules.
Back to top Go down
|TTU|T|TTU|
~~The Look Out~~
~~The Look Out~~

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-25

!New Server Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !New Server Rules!   !New Server Rules! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:17 am

|TTU|Achmed|AAT| wrote:
Hey Vad, just wanted to tell you good job and thanks for eveything you did. Like you noticed, what is bad in TJ, is that poison does't kill you, so if you get poisoned, you can't do anything, you can't even kill yourself and you need to reconnect.

Anyway, thanks for eveything, i hope poeple will stick to these rules.

Is not possible to disable poison on server? there must be some vars about it.

Cheers Mates,
|TTU|T|TTU|
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Cory|TTU|
****The ONE****
****The ONE****
|TTU|Cory|TTU|

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-06-14

!New Server Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !New Server Rules!   !New Server Rules! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:02 pm

those rules rock
Back to top Go down
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|
***HEROE***
***HEROE***
|TTU|Altair|DSA'R|

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-06-03

!New Server Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !New Server Rules!   !New Server Rules! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:20 am

ye good job vad Wink xD nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.tuuclan.netboard.com

!New Server Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !New Server Rules!   !New Server Rules! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:30 pm

xDDDD i hope you will do rules #1 to rule #10 cause on the rules board, there is only rule 10,11,12,13.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!New Server Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !New Server Rules!   !New Server Rules! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!New Server Rules!
Page 1 of 1